Reserving a good spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, i wonder why people bother to shoot the same event again and again. Shoot one slot and go home do some other things lah...hahaha
this is the one of the greatest mystery, no one can really understand unless you are in it, and many people prevent others to find out why....

for the peace and harmony in CS, let this mystery be mystery, do not attempt to ask why...

Actually, i wonder why people bother to shoot the same event again and again. Shoot one slot and go home do some other things lah...hahaha
If you shoot and proud of your photos and think no need to improve it anymore, you can do what you think :embrass: . but for most (including me), they never stop to learn and improve...

Regards,
Arto.

ya the photog put in the effort to go in early....

u remind me of a lady in RC, i know she is not from CS, bring her kids into the block off area just bef the start of the show.... skipping the photog who came early.... i think if you want something would would have to work for it... just like the fans wanting to see their stars, some even camp over night. no offence to anybody in my statement as i too Q-up early if i want something nice

depending on how 'keen' u are...else as klose mentioned the early bird catch the worm

Sometimes its about not about 'how keen u are' but is just not fair if someone monopolises the same (centre) spot for every performance and everyday. Everyone should be given a chance.

Sometimes its about not about 'how keen u are' but is just not fair if someone monopolises the same (centre) spot for every performance and everyday. Everyone should be given a chance.

then dun shoot...as simple as that..
....dun blame other for coming early...u have a choice but u opt not to .

Don't u think that is too early? How early would u consider as reasonable?

45 mins early??? Do you know landscape / architectural photographs spend up to 2 to 3 hours waiting for the right light? That's not taking into consideration the amount of site research done prior to the shoot. Have some dedication and good images will follow...

Why not give a pat on the front photographer and tell him there is a Bikini show at the other corner of the shopping center? :devil:
Maybe the whole row of them will disappear in front of you :devil:

Why not give a pat on the front photographer and tell him there is a Bikini show at the other corner of the shopping center? :devil:
:bsmilie: ...............

and the next thing you know, you are lying in the hospital. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.