Reporter posing as "victim" to get news here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is our duty to call Urban and ask if someone is posing as Nadia Shah and ruining her good name.
Poor Nadia.

you guys gotta chill cut the reporter some slack.

she dint murder anyone right?
or hurt anyone.
i learnt journalism too, sometimes you have to investigate to find the truth, you just cant find it like that you know.
its not like shes someone whos taking pictures.
she had good intentions, but maybe it went the wrong way.
but to crucify someone like its the end of the world is a little bit too much of exaggeration don't you think?

she may not have killed any1, but wad she did could hurt (not physically) many more in the long run.

how do you know she had good intentions? how were you related? why are you defending her so rigorously (like you're on her side from the start)?

to all, how should such a menace be dealt with? assuming there will be others like her... is not too far off.

she may not have killed any1, but wad she did could hurt (not physically) many more in the long run.

how do you know she had good intentions? how were you related? why are you defending her so rigorously (like you're on her side from the start)?

to all, how should such a menace be dealt with? assuming there will be others like her... is not too far off.

I don't think there is anything to deal with... I wouldn't call her a menace either. I am not calling for a witchhunt.

I started the thread to inform all of the incident simply because I was disturbed that I received a pm from the reporter asking me to not "mouth off" it and in that email she seemed to indicate that she is baiting for information.

I am a media professional myself so I know the meaning of ethics in this line of work. Coming into the forum, pretending to be someone you are not, cooking up a story that might or might not happen and then asking people who doubt it to "shut it". That is so wrong...... and no self respecting reporter would ever do something like that. It makes me wonder if you are one of those kids that took part in a CNA show about young budding reporters.... those that whine when the interviewee was uncooperative.

Well I don't respect you (the reporter) as a professional and I really sincerely hope you are one of a kind, because I dread what kind of reporters are our newspapers churning out if methods such as that by the reporter is condoned.

I don't think there is anything to deal with... I wouldn't call her a menace either. I am not calling for a witchhunt.

I started the thread to inform all of the incident simply because I was disturbed that I received a pm from the reporter asking me to not "mouth off" it and in that email she seemed to indicate that she is baiting for information.

I am a media professional myself so I know the meaning of ethics in this line of work. Coming into the forum, pretending to be someone you are not, cooking up a story that might or might not happen and then asking people who doubt it to "shut it". That is so wrong...... and no self respecting reporter would ever do something like that. It makes me wonder if you are one of those kids that took part in a CNA show about young budding reporters.... those that whine when the interviewee was uncooperative.

Well I don't respect you (the reporter) as a professional and I really sincerely hope you are one of a kind, because I dread what kind of reporters are our newspapers churning out if methods such as that by the reporter is condoned.

possible some do not bother about ethics? reporter wannabe?

there is no witch, but there is an unethical (quote) person who does harm to CS... regardless of age.

& it may change Kopitiam as we (or most) know it... :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.