Rent Canon 550EX for FREE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
up for a bro. friendly and excellent service!

Upz... special giveaway worth $5.90 for new customers. =) Book earlier to avoid disappointment.

Thanks Mike_Y. =) Bumping this up. All equipment back except the 17-40L. SMS me at 92717048 for booking.

Bumping up. =)

I have the following for lease. Do let me know if you are interested. =)

1. Canon Flash 550EX with Omnibounce
2. Canon Lens 17-40mm f4 L
3. Canon Lens 20-35mm f2.8 L
4. Battery Grip BG-E1
5. Tamron Lens AF 28-200mm Super Zoom F/3.8-5.6 Aspherical XR (IF) Macro
6. Nikon CoolPix 3200 + Housing WP-CP1

Bumping this up. =) SMS me at 92717048 for a quick response. For the rest who have supported me, you get an additional 10% off my already low rates. Thank you.

Hi people, I have 4 brand new copies of Feb 06 PHOTOVIDEOI magazines for free distribution. I usually purchase them and present them to my customers but I oversubscribed last month. As such, I will be distributing them free to the first 4 interested parties. No rental required. So don't worry. =)

If you are interested, please sms me at 92717048 to arrange for the collection (limited to 1 per person). The collection can either be at 6.15pm at Novena MRT or 6.40pm at City Hall MRT. Please give me at least one day's prior notice.

p.s. This is a great local photography which has evolved from the PHOTOI days. As such, I am supporting them and hopefully they will grow to be even better to match or even exceed International standards. Please help to support them too as I really don't wish to see another Singapore product disappearing prematurely. Especially one on photography.Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.