Rent Canon 550EX for FREE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jelau12 said:
then mayb when u have enough deposit for e flash then rent lo...
coz he already offer FREE & is fair for him to collect a deposit & it will retfund back soon U return e flash ma..:)

Dude, am I not doing that?

Hi all,

Just to set the record straight. Slivester did offer to place a deposit with me in the end. =) Thank you for the concern. Greatly appreciated.

Nice and friendly guy. 550ex is very useful for those going to have assignment with high ceiling (3-5m high).

One happy customer here. :D

Hi rockscar18,

Can your casing fit the 4600? looking at borrowing for my overseas trip.

Cheers!

rockscar18 said:
Hi guys,

Anybody want to try out underwater photography or even just to take pictures of your kids at the swimming pool? I have a Nikon CoolPix 3200 + Housing WP-CP1 for rent. 1st day free again. =) $28 for subsequent day. So if you are intending to bring your kids for a swim over the weekend, its just $28. You get to collect on Friday and return on Monday. Terms and conditions apply.

If you are interested please PM or sms me at 92717048. In addition, for those who have previously rented from me (you know who you are), you get an additional 10% upfront discount.

Hope to hear from you soon. =)

Hi lycan, I have checked and my housing won't be able to work with your camera. Btw, will advise you not to use your own camera. Think it's more risky due to possible flooding. For me since I'm renting the camera out, I will take the risk such that even if flooding occurs and the camera is rendered useless, the damages cost will not be more expensive than for you to replace your own camera. We can discuss this and see if you are comfortable with it. =) In fact you can take it out for a free spin in the pool first.

You are one of the rare kind here dude! Good deeds will earn you good karma.:D Upz....for you man!:thumbsup:

Hi guys,

Thanks for the support. =) Btw I have a 17-40L lens for rent too. Free for 1st day. Minimum rates apply for 2nd day onwards. Refundable deposit of $200 for this lens. Do let me know if you are interested.

SMS me at 92717048 for quick response.

Thank you. =)

Hi people, I just added a canon 20-35 L f2.8 lens for rent. Free for 1st day for first timers to the specific lens. Minimum rates apply for 2nd day onwards. Refundable deposit of $200 for this lens. Do let me know if you are interested.

SMS me at 92717048 for quick response. Thanks.

Bumping this up. All equipment will be available from 24 Feb. =) Underwater camera mint and still for rent.

Do sms me at 92717048 if you are interested.

Cool man !! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks for the support Love Sky. =) Do let me know if you need to rent any stuff.

Hi Silvester, currently I have the following for lease. Do let me know if you are interested. =)

1. Canon Flash 550EX with Omnibounce
2. Canon Lens 17-40mm f4 L
3. Canon Lens 20-35mm f2.8 L
4. Battery Grip BG-E1
5. Tamron Lens AF 28-200mm Super Zoom F/3.8-5.6 Aspherical XR (IF) Macro
6. Nikon CoolPix 3200 + Housing WP-CP1

rockscar18 said:
Hi Silvester, currently I have the following for lease. Do let me know if you are interested. =)

1. Canon Flash 550EX with Omnibounce
2. Canon Lens 17-40mm f4 L
3. Canon Lens 20-35mm f2.8 L
4. Battery Grip BG-E1
5. Tamron Lens AF 28-200mm Super Zoom F/3.8-5.6 Aspherical XR (IF) Macro
6. Nikon CoolPix 3200 + Housing WP-CP1

Wow, I will really love to rent the 17-40 f4L for AA2006 this Sunday, will that be fine with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.