Relocation of Nikon Service Centre, Showroom and office

And add a showroom as well.

Last edited:
catchlights said:
best is located at your office or house down stairs izit? lol

don't forget some Nikon users from other countries, they need to go or ship their camera/lenses to another city for the repair services, so we should consider ourself very lucky.... be contented. :)

I kinda hoping it is outside CBD with lots of free parking. Seems like it is unreasonable to think this way. :p

Will be going there to check out the new place. Thanks for the info.

Wow, lucky me - I'm located on the very same office building! :D :D

same comments to everyone else. Would really be happy if Nikon can have it service center and show room at some mall just like Canon and Sony. I am not sure if I like the idea of neighbourhood malls, e.g. I wouldn't want to travel all the way to Jurong. And most importantly, still dont' understand why not having service center open at least half day on Sat. I would prefer they are closed on Monday and open on Sat morning. Need to be a little more consumer friendly.

fyi

big and spacious, the coffee is good as well. The showroom is not totally complete yet, look like there will be something for you to shoot when you try the cameras.

Last edited:
so long as they move the hot chocolate machine over, i'll be happy

Was there yesterday to do sensor cleaning. Paid a hefty $8.80 for abt 1.5 hrs of parking.

Sometimes a coffee machine is not what you want when you are really thirsty... good old ice mountain tub dispenser helps in our tropical heat!

Sometimes a coffee machine is not what you want when you are really thirsty... good old ice mountain tub dispenser helps in our tropical heat!

If there was an ice-cream bar, it'd be even better!

From Nikon news update;

Dear Customers and Visitors,

Kindly note that you will be require to exchange for security pass at the bulding lobby.

The security pass will be use
To tap the security pass at the security gantry to gain access to the lift lobby.
To tap on the right hand button panel before you are able to press 13 to access 13th floor

We apologised for any inconvenience caused.

We thank you for your cooperation.

Nikon Singapore Pte Ltd

I would like to compliment Nikon Service Centre for their superb service when I went to repair a lens recently.

I dropped the camera and the plastic lens mount broke, so I sent it in for a repair just before the service centre closed for the day. Got a free instant inspection and was happy to be quoted $41. $30 for servicing and $11 for parts replacement. I find it reasonable. There is also a small lens crack but I didn't want to repair it as I didn't want to incur extra cost and I specifically told them to ignore.

The next morning shortly after they opened, I received a call saying that my lens can be picked up. I went straight since I am nearby. When I ask if my lens has been tested, they said yes and asked if I wanted to test it myself. I said it's okay and I trusted them. But they say no problem and go ahead to bring a camera body for me to test my lens. Then the pleasant surprise came. They actually fixed the lens crack which I specifically told them to ignore.

I also wanted to buy a lens hood and asked if the service counter receptionist if they sell. She offered to go to the showroom and ask the availability and price for me although I could have gone over myself. Lastly, they gave me a nice Nikon recyclable bag to keep my lens even though I have my own paper bag. "Protects the lens better if it rains", they say.

Great customer service. If only all customer service are as good.

Would head down to the service centre if they opened on weekends :(

27239209593_09881986cc_c.jpg

the time has come again for another move

I wish they return to a non-CBD location, like that in Leng Kee.. with cheaper parking too!