Relax Shoot! @ One Fullterton - 29/01/2011 (Newbies Welcome!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, Internet hiccups. Weather's crap, I'm going to have to cancel. Has everyone left already?

Edit: Since it appears some have left, let's carry on. Might still get something out of this.

Last edited:
Sorry, Internet hiccups. Weather's crap, I'm going to have to cancel. Has everyone left already?

i m still at home. not yet leaving. confirm cancelling?

raining meh? my area no leh. i m staying at tiong bahru leh. just that it is very windy.

I'm staying at Pasir Ris haha! Aiya anyone wanna meet up for a breakfast session then later we see wanna shoot what?:sweatsm:

I'm staying at Pasir Ris haha! Aiya anyone wanna meet up for a breakfast session then later we see wanna shoot what?:sweatsm:

if raining, 0630 any place open for us to have breakfast liao ar???
McD??? ;p

if raining, 0630 any place open for us to have breakfast liao ar???
McD??? ;p

I anything de LOL. If not we wake up for nothing ma so why not just go out sua, have some equipments talk session LOL

I anything de LOL. If not we wake up for nothing ma so why not just go out sua, have some equipments talk session LOL

yeah lor.... we just go la. okay? meet u at Raffles Place MRT.

Okay! We shall see if the rain stops then go walk around to shoot ba ! Cya! Anyway I pm you my no., text me when u reach.

Okay! We shall see if the rain stops then go walk around to shoot ba ! Cya! Anyway I pm you my no., text me when u reach.

haha... okay dokie. Definitely I will be earlier than u. Tiong Bahru -> Outram -> Tanjong PAgar -> Raffles already. kakakaka.... ;)

I'm on location and it is drizzling.

Thank you YSLee for organising this outing. Enjoy the rest of the weekends.

Thank you YSLee for organising this outing. Enjoy the rest of the weekends.

aiks.... never thought YS Lee was there.
4 of us, tywhyme, zchiaw and indescribale and I was there too. should have called YS Lee that time. I thought he mentioned on canceling.

Anyway... thanks for organizing. Next time really hope there will be shiny day.

I was there shooting my paranomic shoot there and I saw you guys.
Besides kayel79 in the bandana and black bag, I guess the other four guys on the right of the Merlion are part of the crew.
Is the couple on the left of the Merlion inside the group too?

170184_187191227969919_100000371282574_526010_537232_o.jpg

The rain was quite the spoiler.
166596_10150095333858166_835728165_6179283_4109692_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.