Relax Shoot! @ One Fullterton - 29/01/2011 (Newbies Welcome!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure man! Haha wonder if zchiaw will meet us and bring us or not. Or is it we must treat him zchiaw them he will steady lol

haha... so i shall wait for u at 0630 there then. like TS said, we must remember to check this thread before leaving the house as the event depends on weather.

Tonight must pray pray tomorrow will be a shiny day. :sweatsm:

looks good. can move on to another shoot later on.

Participants:
1. Indescribable
2. tjwhyme
3. zchiaw
4. rainwhisper (Andrew)
5. Jackle
6.Instant
7. kayel79
8. Reportage.

Streets shooting ah :sweatsm:

haha... so i shall wait for u at 0630 there then. like TS said, we must remember to check this thread before leaving the house as the event depends on weather.

Tonight must pray pray tomorrow will be a shiny day. :sweatsm:

Cannot too shiny, later have lens flare! Me noobie using noob filter :cry:

HA! Anyway i'm a very skinny n tall guy, so its extremely easy to recognise me.

sh**! i m just the opposite of you. short and fat guy.
kakakakaka.... :bsmilie:

Sure man! Haha wonder if zchiaw will meet us and bring us or not. Or is it we must treat him zchiaw them he will steady lol

LOL sure. Lets meet at the mrt control station first then! Like i said, i've nvr been there be4, so i'm jus depending solely on navigation skills. HA!

Anyway coming to introductions, i'm zi zhao and i'm a very skinny and tall guy so its gonna be extremely easy to recognise me.

Cannot too shiny, later have lens flare! Me noobie using noob filter :cry:

:sweat: remove the filter lor.....
i also dun use any filter at all. this will train me to be extra careful with all my lenses. :cool:

LOL sure, lets meet at the mrt station first then. As i've said, i haven't been there be4, jus depending solely on navigation skills. HA! Anyway i'm a very skinny n tall guy, so its extremely easy to recognise me.

I'm same as you yay!:cry:

:sweat: remove the filter lor.....
i also dun use any filter at all. this will train me to be extra careful with all my lenses. :cool:

Hmm I always use de. Aiya if got flare then we can try to do the effect that one thread is discussing in the general tech talk or newbie corner. Just that we need someone to do the flip hair action lol

hi guys...
The starbucks outlet at one fullerton, is it near the Giant Merlion??

omg lookin at google maps i think the overhead bridge is under some construction.. may need to walk futher up after one fullerton to cross traffic light. Damn it!

hi guys...
The starbucks outlet at one fullerton, is it near the Giant Merlion??

Yah it is near the merlion.

I will be there quite early, around 0545 as I need to leave around 0930 hope the weather is fine tomorrow...

So tomorrow those who are meeting at raffles mrt control station will meet at 6.30am uh! Haha :D

Hey guys, the best way is to walk to Fullerton Hotel, then either utilise the underpass inside the hotel, or just cross the road at ground level at the large T-junction outside the hotel. Do note you'll need to cross the road twice; once parallel to One Fullerton, than another time to One Fullerton.

Starbucks is around the centre of the building; Coffee Bean is near the Merlion.

Last edited:
Morning everyone. Weather doesn't look good. Will make a call in 20 minutes.

Those meeting at raffles place mrt pls dun be late! we shall leave at 0630 sharp! we have a sunrise to catch! =) See you guys there!

Ooh thats sad =( i'm preparing to leave hse alrdy..

make a call? i gotto leave hse like NOW to get there in time. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.