Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
KT, the police have him red handed with evidence. There will be a outcome no matter what. If they cannot recover your gear, I think you go the next step by civil suit, to reclaim the cost back. Otherwise try to seek out his parents through lawyer for out of court settlement, or have them face extra legal costs. It is long and tedious, but have faith and patience.

you might wanna consider escalating to ur MP and ask them to put some pressure on this. or write to ST forum and feedback.

King Tiger said:
I just call the Police to check on the status and they told me the case is still under investigation.
(the very same answer every time I ask them for the past few days)

And this is the 7th days after they have the man last week Friday night.

So I ask him about the status of the man, his girlfriend, did he sell away my bags ?, is my gear at his girlfriend's house?
Have you go and check on it ? Did you question him ?
The Police dun reveal to me as they say it is confidential during investigation.
I say it's ok and I understand that.
I told them this is the 7th days since the Police have that man, why does it take so long and still under investigation.

They told me this case is still under investigation (same answer again)
and they are busy and have a lot of account they have to handle.

I dun believe it after I listen to this. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Just to be fair.

There are a lot of more pressing and important case than this type of self inflict carelessness case police has to handle everyday. Everyday, many handphone are rob and stolen. Many road accident occur etc. We also have police CSer here in clubsnap, do be considerate and give them a break. I sympathise with the person who lost his camera. But let us not put our police force down just because your problem is not solved. :)

Photobug said:
Just to be fair.

There are a lot of more pressing and important case than this type of self inflict carelessness case police has to handle everyday. Everyday, many handphone are rob and stolen. Many road accident occur etc. We also have police CSer here in clubsnap, do be considerate and give them a break. I sympathise with the person who lost his camera. But let us not put our police force down just because your problem is not solved. :)

You are right, Photobug. I agree with your statement.

user12343 said:
you might wanna consider escalating to ur MP and ask them to put some pressure on this. or write to ST forum and feedback.

Thanks user12343.

There is no need to approach MP or ST Forum or any Press anymore.

I have just spoken to the Inspector in charge and he have told me about their investigation.
I am shock by the information they told me (things have become far complicated instead which I would never ever have imagine of) and I respect and appreciate that the Singapore Police Force are really taken their hard and difficult time to solve this case.

To respect the Police in their investigation and sensitive information related, I shall not reveal any more information in Clubsnap.

Will conclude only once the case is close.

Photobug said:
Just to be fair.

I concurred with Photobug.
Do not take any prejudicial actions if the case is under police investigation.

Patience is the essence in such case.
You may monitor the weekly hearing list at the Subordinate Courts, look for any person charged under Sec 403, Penal Code Cap 224, e.g.

DAC XXXXX/2005
PP vs XYZ
Sec 403 PC Cap 224

http://www.subcourts.gov.sg/hearing_list_courts.doc

If your patience is wearing thin, you "may try" to seek alternative legal redress [Under Sec 133(1) of the criminal procedure code Cap 68] by lodging a Magistrates' Complaint at the Subordinate Courts with the following form :

http://www.subcourts.gov.sg/criminal/forms/Complaint.pdf

You will have to pay a fee of S$1.00 if a Summons or a Warrant of Arrest is issued by the Magistrate against the Respondent.

Dear Bros and Sis of CS

Weekend is coming.

If anyone of you found the below mentioned items, please do not hestitate to call the police immediately. Thanks.

Police Report no. F/20051127/0018D

Nikon D2H Serial no.2004129
Nikkor 17-55mm F2.8 Serial no.212593
Nikon SB-800 Serial no.2002883
Tamrac Velocity 9 - Pro Sling Pack Bag
10 Sony 2300 Batteries
Lens Blower
Lenspen
1 GB CF Card
2 D2H Battery pack
1 Nikon L37C 77mm UV Filter
1 Really Right Stuff Plate for D2H

Photobug said:
Just to be fair.

Agree. :thumbsup:

Wish KT luck in recovering lost camera gear.

AEC said:
I concurred with Photobug.
Do not take any prejudicial actions if the case is under police investigation.

Patience is the essence in such case.
You may monitor the weekly hearing list at the Subordinate Courts, look for any person charged under Sec 403, Penal Code Cap 224, e.g.

DAC XXXXX/2005
PP vs XYZ
Sec 403 PC Cap 224

http://www.subcourts.gov.sg/hearing_list_courts.doc

If your patience is wearing thin, you "may try" to seek alternative legal redress [Under Sec 133(1) of the criminal procedure code Cap 68] by lodging a Magistrates' Complaint at the Subordinate Courts with the following form :

http://www.subcourts.gov.sg/criminal/forms/Complaint.pdf

You will have to pay a fee of S$1.00 if a Summons or a Warrant of Arrest is issued by the Magistrate against the Respondent.

Thanks AEC, for your information and I will wait patiently for the Police outcome too.

We are living in an fast pace IT world and information are travelling really fast.
Sooner and later, if not, now, YOU would be reading the forum right now.

I dedicate my message
TO THE MAN WHO TAKE MY STUFF

If your conscience is clear, you will sleep well without nightmare and live in peace.
If not, your guilt and your devil will haunt you forever.

Your will be JUDGE by the action you yourself have done.
(You know in your heart yourself, video image are clear and they dun lies)

If you have done wrongly, there will be no turning back for you.
Singapore Laws of punishment is one of the best in the world.
If you regret now, surrender your guilt to the Police and lighter sentence will be given to you.

If you think my message is funny, feel free to laugh.
(I can see how happily you laugh in the video image taking my stuff away)

And I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

popeye said:
the man escaped?
:bigeyes:

OMG is he really escape then he have double the trouble when he get caught.

KT: Hope u can get back yr equip. Gd luck!

Wah men also read Clubsnap forum, therefore all the suggesstion we said here also seen by him. OK better stop and use PM instead. :bigeyes:

Taurean said:
:bigeyes:

OMG is he really escape then he have double the trouble when he get caught.

KT: Hope u can get back yr equip. Gd luck!
u guys really good at speculating leh...

dun think he run lah... if he run just for this small item, i think he not only double lor, i think alot of ble lor... theft, martial law, resist arrest, MIA...

Maybe you should say.....

For those who bought/take over my stuff from the "commando".
please courier it back to me. then i'll inform the polica item found.

else, if police knock ur door. then i'll go to changi and knock ur door.
dun worry, some fruits from CS will charge for free.

no rotten tomatoes, no rotten banana.
u'll have nice packed one. i guarantee.

King Tiger said:
Dear Bros and Sis of CS

Weekend is coming.

If anyone of you found the below mentioned items, please do not hestitate to call the police immediately. Thanks.

Police Report no. F/20051127/0018D

Nikon D2H Serial no.2004129
Nikkor 17-55mm F2.8 Serial no.212593
Nikon SB-800 Serial no.2002883
Tamrac Velocity 9 - Pro Sling Pack Bag
10 Sony 2300 Batteries
Lens Blower
Lenspen
1 GB CF Card
2 D2H Battery pack
1 Nikon L37C 77mm UV Filter
1 Really Right Stuff Plate for D2H

Hi can I check with you what is the brand of CF card?

KT, hope this episode will end soon for you.

If the evidence is clear, I'm sure the punishment will be much harsher if he denies his crime!

Status
Not open for further replies.