Recruiting - 2 Positions Open (JC Photography)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chanjyj

Apr 8, 2007
Evening All

JC Photography is in the process of expanding a new department (division) to cater to the lower end / budget market.
- The division will be kept small intentionally.
- The division will be made up primarily of the younger generation, with the exception of the managers.
- There are no fixed working hours, you will only be called out for assignments or training.
- There is no fixed pay, DIV 2 will follow flexible pay system (not the normal flexi-pay system though).
- Camera knowledge need not be top level. Principal Photographer (DIV 1, DIV 2) will provide training.
- Long term commitment is required.
- Passion, is essential. If you are looking for a quick source of cash, this job is not suitable for you.
There will be a more detailed explanation during the interview/meet-up session as it is too long to list out everything here.

Positions Open & Requirements
Associate Photographer (DIV 2)

- Fluent in both English (written and spoken) and Chinese (spoken)

- Age between 18-25 years

- Able to work on shifts, long hours, weekends and public holidays (no fixed office hours)

- Good communication skills
- Willing to learn

- Basic camera knowledge (training will be provided if necessary)
- Usage of Nikon cameras and knowledge of CLS a plus

PA to Photographer (DIV 2)
- Fluent in both English (written and spoken) and Chinese (spoken)

- Age between 16-25 years

- Able to work on shifts, long hours, weekends and public holidays (no fixed office hours)

- Good communication skills
- Willing to learn

- Basic camera knowledge (training will be provided if necessary)
- Usage of Nikon cameras and knowledge of CLS a plus
- Own transport a plus

If you are interested in the positions above
Please email HR@JCPhotography.com.sg with the following format: <position interested in><COMMA><SPACE><name> Eg. PA to Principal Photographer, Julie
Include the following details at the top of the email.
1. Age
2. Brand of Camera Used (Eg Nikon, Canon, Sony)
3. Current Employment Status (Studying, working, unemployed etc)
4. HP Number
5. CV (If you have one)

Please note:
1. Failure to fill up any of the 5 details above will result in a lower chance of your email being read - in past recruitment drives we have received massive emails and sorting through them takes a lot of time.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified

AFternoon all

Could I once more request that when sending your emails in, please follow the format:

<position interested in><COMMA><SPACE><name> Eg. PA to Principal Photographer, Julie

Also include the following details at the top of the email.
1. Age
2. Brand of Camera Used (Eg Nikon, Canon, Sony)
3. Current Employment Status (Studying, working, unemployed etc)
4. HP Number
5. CV (If you have one)

My people handling this recruitment exercise have informed me that most people don't do the above, and that is causing a lot of admin delay.

Thanks
Chan

hi, if totally do not know abt camera but i have a passion in photography can i apply?

Can I apply if I'm a little younger than 16?

Hi. May I know what's CV? Also, do I need to include an introduction about myself, or do I just need to answer those five questions?

Thank you and have a nice day :)

Zhi Yang

hi, if totally do not know abt camera but i have a passion in photography can i apply?

Yes, go ahead and send a email to the address in the 1st post.

Can I apply if I'm a little younger than 16?

Yes, go ahead and send a email to the address in the 1st post. I will take a look at your application.

However, as you are schooling daily, I will probably have to discuss this with you first.

Hi. May I know what's CV? Also, do I need to include an introduction about myself, or do I just need to answer those five questions?

Thank you and have a nice day :)

Zhi Yang

CV - Curriculum Vitae

Hi,
I have sent you an email. Please have a look.
Thanks

bro dropped u an email. ;)

Hi,
I've sent you an email. Please get back to me. Thanks

Positions are filled. Thank you all for your applications. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.