Recommendations for camera backpack

And plus the straps are thin too.....

Looks good to me. Tks bro. Btw, do u tink the height of the bag shd fit the gitzo 1541T? Most probably will b gettin tis liao. Tks all for the advice. Cheers!!

sorry TS, i hope to ask another question regarding a backpack to everybody here, hope to get some feedback. i'm lookin for a backpack, price range $100 - $200. able to hold a tripod, canon 40D with 28mm attached, a 135mm lens, ext. flash. most of the bags mention here comes with a compartment for laptop, which i dun need. beside KATA, Think Tank, Vanguard, lowepro, crumpler (too bulky n heavy for my liking)... is there any other brands worth checking out? thank you for your valuable suggestion.
sorry again TS for hijacking ur tread.

I have the older version of the Customary Barge and the newer version of the Sinking Barge Deluxe. Despite the name, they are actually about the same size. I was skeptic about the weight mentioned in the specification. What I did was that I removed every removable pockets/paddings/accessories on the bags, both weighted around 1.5kg. I think this is not too bad considering that the bags have very well shoulders/back padding, and are made of from lasting materials.

It is not the bag to carry long lenses. For travel, you would want to pack other things along, such as jacket, water bottles, gadgets, and so on. This bag has two compartments to allow to separate the camera gears from others. I find that this bag is very useful for general travel with camera gears...

sorry TS, i hope to ask another question regarding a backpack to everybody here, hope to get some feedback. i'm lookin for a backpack, price range $100 - $200. able to hold a tripod, canon 40D with 28mm attached, a 135mm lens, ext. flash. most of the bags mention here comes with a compartment for laptop, which i dun need. beside KATA, Think Tank, Vanguard, lowepro, crumpler (too bulky n heavy for my liking)... is there any other brands worth checking out? thank you for your valuable suggestion.
sorry again TS for hijacking ur tread.

Wanna take a look at lowepro versapack?