Rechargeable Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahaha.. good to hear that.. the reason why it's not out yet cos i was told that it'll be out in a month or two. still in production.
glad that they did an exchange if not i have to spent 4packs of eneloops again.

Eww... Get The Silver ones.

hmmm...so the silver ones r muz more powerful? cost ard how much? since i using a-100...might as well "sony-nised" everything...except my flash is minolta...:bsmilie:

At least it holds power for me. But, please.... Switch to Enelope. I just sold my whole Sony Charger / Batt system away.

The heat is unbearable.

no.. the new 2500 sanyo.. new packaging. u got them replaced right? i got mine replaced today and it's a new packaging one.

so it might just be ALOT better than the old 2500s. well, haven't test yet. so will let u guys know soon.(1 week lah. haha)

Argh ok understand what you mean & after seeing your picture.
No I got back silver ones as replacements & they are just as lousy.
Sent them an email yesterday but got no reply.
Will send them another.
Hope to get the new orange ones & hope they will turn out fine.

erm... i've been using my old GP charger for the eneloops but not sure if there are going to be any side effects on the batteries...

The Sanyo charger that comes with the Eneloop batteries says NiMH, I think it shouldnt be a problem if one tries with other brands of NiMH chargers. your batteries work just fine right?

Argh ok understand what you mean & after seeing your picture.
No I got back silver ones as replacements & they are just as lousy.
Sent them an email yesterday but got no reply.
Will send them another.
Hope to get the new orange ones & hope they will turn out fine.

the orange ones are much better than the silver ones i owned.

i just popped some batteries in my flash today and there's still juice enough for me to burst fast enough. as compared to my silver ones, it just dies the next day, and very unreliable when shooting actual day weddings.

i was told that it reached the end of cell life but i don't remember charging it more than twice a week. owned it for a year only.

I traded in my old Sanyo 2500mAh for new PowerEx 2700mAh at EG. Can't stand the problem..
Gonna get Eneloops next, btw can charge with Maha charger?

If you bought the PowerEx charger they will sell you the 4 packs batteries at $15 a pack up to 4 packs.

Hi all,

I own 4 SANYO 2700 mAh, that comes with a 4-slot Charger, and 6 Eneloop 2500mAh with 1 x 2-slot Quick charger.

I am wondering if I could use the Charger that was meant for the 2700mAH batteries for my Eneloop, since they are both Ni-MH?

dan

If you bought the PowerEx charger they will sell you the 4 packs batteries at $15 a pack up to 4 packs.
True. IIRC, Powerex AA 2700mAh new 4 package $18. Buy with charger $15.

Regards,
Arto.

At least it holds power for me. But, please.... Switch to Enelope. I just sold my whole Sony Charger / Batt system away.

The heat is unbearable.

Sony heat?

Come to think of it, I have some Sony AAA cells which I used in my Pelican Tracker strobe, when ever I open the strobe after using for around 45 mins, I always hear a "pop" sound. That must be the heat built up. No such problem when I use other brands of AAA cells.

I just tested same brand of batteries over Sony & PowerEx chargers. The batteries in the Sony & the Sony charger both feel warmer than the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.