Real Kopitiam talk - Quan Yifeng: Please don't judge me

Maybe the taxi should avoid her ... Not worth it!

yah! in the newspaper she say she will continue to take taxi.

i suggest all taxi companies should blacklist her from taking their taxi! make her go buy a car and hire her own chauffeur since she can afford it anyway!

i suggest all taxi companies should blacklist her from taking their taxi! make her go buy a car and hire her own chauffeur since she can afford it anyway!

the chauffeur will become the target for her S&M tendencies :bsmilie:

if she do 'advanced booking' then driver is LL when he sees her..

damaging a taxi meter, removing the receipt printer of the taxi and spilling water on it.

how come the Taxi company never sue her for damaging their property.. Xiao Cha Bo

Quan Yi Feng TCSS with RazorTV.

subhasboredwithqyf.jpg

"Speak English, Dey..."

Last edited:
Subhas is already using his hand to protect his right cheek, in case someone impulsively takes a whack at it and breaks his jaw. Defensive posture.

800px-%E6%80%92%E7%81%AB%E8%A1%97%E9%A0%AD.jpg

怒火街頭

our justice needs him, 郑嘉颖
Kevin_Cheng.jpg

quote ": "Next time, when people spit at me, I will take it that he is a living Bodhisattva helping me.

"If people provoke me, I should actually thank them. I will shout my name three times and remind myself that I must not argue with others, as I cannot forgive myself one more time!"

-----------------

famous last words .... Taiwanese seem to like to fight.... either in their parliament or elsewhere ......

Last edited: