Raynox (Japan) Products Now Available in Singapore! Part Two

Hi Jim

Is the CM-2000A simply a package of DCR-150 and DCR-250?

Hi Jim

Is the CM-2000A simply a package of DCR-150 and DCR-250?

Hi loboclerk,

Almost correct... CM-2000A has a stepping ring to combine both the supplied DCR-150 and DCR-250 lenses.

So you get 3 levels of magnification from 2 lenses!

Thanks!

Jim, McGill.
Hotline: 6389-1734

Hi... will using 52mm instead of 58mm cause vignetting?
also, if order, where to self collect? how fast from order to self collect?
thanks

hi droozy,

Of course we have! The best seller is the DCR-6600PRO-52 (gives 0.66x) @$240nett but out of stock at the moment. Or you can try the HD-7000PRO-58 (gives 0.7x) @$295 which is coming in early June. This is the bestselling lenses for prosumers and videocams!

Prices stated are based on our eBay shop price.

We have on offer PLP-S30 lens adapter for S5 @$80only, and includes 1pc UV/MC filter and 1pc Linear Polarizer. All made by Raynox in Japan.

Please contact our hotline 6389-1734 for faster service.

Cheers,
Jim, McGill.

Hi... will using 52mm instead of 58mm cause vignetting?
also, if order, where to self collect? how fast from order to self collect?
thanks

Hi oriki,

There should not be any vignetting either for 58mm or 52mm-threaded Raynox lenses.

The DCR-6600-52PRO 0.66x Wide Angle Lens w/Lens Hood just arrived. Please order below if keen, tomorrow can pick up item at Bedok:
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250256217366

The S5 lens adapter set w/2 filters also in stock here:
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/RAYNOX-52mm-...ryZ43445QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Feel free to contact us for details.

Cheers,
Jim, McGill
24-Hour Hotline: 6389-1734

thx for the reply..
my fren is selling his B+W 52mm wide lens to me...
dats why wondering if 52mm will cause vignetting...

thx for the reply..
my fren is selling his B+W 52mm wide lens to me...
dats why wondering if 52mm will cause vignetting...

Hi oriki,

Are you referring to B+W 52mm filter? If so, people don't use filters on wide angles as this'll cause vignetting.

If you refer to wide angle lens, there are so many on the market. Those with inferior quality might give you vignetting lor... But for Raynox, so far it is ok and good.

Cheers,
Jim, McGill.

Hi Jim...

I'm using my fren's 3rd party 52mm adapter, UV & polariser filters.
it does cause vignetting.

and sorie for the wrong info, my fren was actually trying to sell his B+W filter, not wide lens..

the raynox adapter and filters pricing seems ok to me.
any S5 users using them? care to comment?
thank u!

Hi,
Do you have the Raynox qc 303 converter? Price?

Thanks

Hi,
Do you have the Raynox qc 303 converter? Price?

Thanks

Hi,

This item has been discontinued.

You can consider the HD-5050PRO 0.5x wide angle lens which is of much higher quality, only S$190nett. In stock for immediate collection. Please call our service hotline if keen.

Thanks,
Jim, McGill
Hotline: 6389-1734

Jim,

do you have DCR6600 52mm?

Thanks

Hi,

Do you have 58 mm adapter for S5IS, can you pm me the price and delivery ?

Thanks

Jim,

do you have DCR6600 52mm?

Thanks

Hi chegr,

This model already sold out!

Please SMS to 9108-1059 if you are keen to order.

Thanks!
Jim, McGill.

hi,

do you have Raynox RT5855W for Panasonic DMC-FZ18?if ,yes how much?

Hey do u sell Wide angle converter for canon ? how much would it cost?

Hi my camera is Nikon D80 with 18-135mm kit lense and 67 mm filter size. and i have 70-300mm 1:4-5.6G AF nikkor lense. I read a thread about Raynox 250 on club snap. I am intrested to buy this.. Is raynox 250 is suitable for my lenses? Can i buy direclty from you (not through internet)? i understand the prise is 115s$. is it the the lastest prise? Please reply

hi,

do you have Raynox RT5855W for Panasonic DMC-FZ18?if ,yes how much?

Hi,

We don't have the above lens adapter... only have the pemaraal adapter but we only sell it together with at least a Raynox lens.

Let me know if you are keen to get 1 Raynox lens too.

Thanks,
Jim, McGill.

Hey do u sell Wide angle converter for canon ? how much would it cost?

Hey,

If you are referring to converters for Canon digital cameras, yes...we have bestselling 0.7x wide angle lens from Raynox - HD-7000APRO. Very popular with G9 users! Limited stock. Please refer to link below:
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/RAYNOX-HD-70...oryZ3332QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Please order direct at eBay if you are keen to get the best price. COD upon pickup.

Thanks,
Jim, McGill.

Hi my camera is Nikon D80 with 18-135mm kit lense and 67 mm filter size. and i have 70-300mm 1:4-5.6G AF nikkor lense. I read a thread about Raynox 250 on club snap. I am intrested to buy this.. Is raynox 250 is suitable for my lenses? Can i buy direclty from you (not through internet)? i understand the prise is 115s$. is it the the lastest prise? Please reply

Hi,

Thanks for your call.

As mentioned, best price is available at our eBay store only.

Cheers,
Jim, McGill.