Random Season 26.....No Photo No Cry

oh gawd i'm gonna be chopped by him hahaha!

Looks like Nightmare to me. :bsmilie:

photographers26.jpg

Was thinking to buy this lens or not, a hong Konger friend going back.

I just realize someone missing for long time.
That
Is
A
Guy
With
Pentax
Camera.
Just can't recall his name. Anyone care to tell me?

Yes, he is the one.

trying to sell some stuff today; finally got a few lowballers/dealers approach me. :bsmilie:

"what is your price for the set? still a student starting out"

"offer 2.2k whole package. fast deal today"

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

trying to sell some stuff today; finally got a few lowballers/dealers approach me. :bsmilie:

"what is your price for the set? still a student starting out"

"offer 2.2k whole package. fast deal today"

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

wa wad u selling, bo jio!

eh u selling 7d :eek: but sorry i no money, though i'll love to use a 7d hahaha...

going m9-p i presume?

it's time you got one. :bsmilie:

going x100. :bsmilie:

mmmm the only problem i have with the x100 is the fixed lens. sure its a mean machine, but having the choice of lenses/focal lengths to use gives me different perspectives.

i'll take x10 over the x100 :D

mmmm the only problem i have with the x100 is the fixed lens. sure its a mean machine, but having the choice of lenses/focal lengths to use gives me different perspectives.

i'll take x10 over the x100 :D

yeah you told me liao.. :D I like prime lenses. :D

allenleonhart said:
i like primes too! just that not 1 prime :p

Work around your constraints. :bsmilie: focus on getting that picture instead. (applies for me cos I only shoot street now)

Work around your constraints. :bsmilie: focus on getting that picture instead. (applies for me cos I only shoot street now)

:) u know i dun like being restricted hahaha. i like to keep options open...

its like, i always lug my 55-250, though i havent exactly used it in a year already

worst **** is when things happen, u need that lens to get that shot, and u dun have.... bang balls against walls!

:) u know i dun like being restricted hahaha. i like to keep options open...

its like, i always lug my 55-250, though i havent exactly used it in a year already

worst **** is when things happen, u need that lens to get that shot, and u dun have.... bang balls against walls!

bo bian lor!

This is the Way of the Prime shooter.

LOL

i am also going this route... :sweat:

Sadly, as the world approaches a new year, randomer has lost a founding member, bonnie... :cry: