Random Season 26.....No Photo No Cry

Hahaha the ES. Fond memories of it. Isit still at PLAB for the course?

Dont la, unless u really commited to stay in ur whole life
Nah it's at ESPO, but yeah near PLAB lah. I wonder what fond memories you have of it :bsmilie:
If got chance to, why not? Frankly speaking, the current job market don't look really pretty for locals... Pay vs Work/Productivity. Sign on and all food and lodging is covered :bsmilie:

Frankly speaking, signing on doesn't really excite me.

brapodam said:
Nah it's at ESPO, but yeah near PLAB lah. I wonder what fond memories you have of it :bsmilie:

Frankly speaking, signing on doesn't really excite me.

Neither does it excites me...

I was thinking about this for a while...

How important is family background in determining success in randomness?

dont know. don't bother...

here's a sunrise for you instead :)

7120272631_cf3b29017e.jpg

Your children will have the privilege to become randomers

:bsmilie:
Oh, right. But I think family upbringing more important leh, like I must teach my children to be random. Nevermind I guess.
dont know. don't bother...

here's a sunrise for you instead :)

7120272631_cf3b29017e.jpg

I thought you were bothered by the purple cast the Tianyas were giving you on this one? Though if I were you, I'd probably use the GND in LR 4 to add some green into the skies to counter the purplish cast. Could work, though I'm not sure

Oh, right. But I think family upbringing more important leh, like I must teach my children to be random. Nevermind I guess.

I thought you were bothered by the purple cast the Tianyas were giving you on this one? Though if I were you, I'd probably use the GND in LR 4 to add some green into the skies to counter the purplish cast. Could work, though I'm not sure

neh too lehcheh. just got myself another set of filters. yet to test out though.