Question on the warranty of D90

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidloojl

Jul 8, 2009
Singapore
Hi all, I am curious over the warranty of my D90 as it says "D90 (HK) kit set" however the distributor turns out to be nikon singapore. so is my warranty valid here?! help please. do a check on your D90 warranty cards..

Hi all, I am curious over the warranty of my D90 as it says "D90 (HK) kit set" however the distributor turns out to be nikon singapore. so is my warranty valid here?! help please. do a check on your D90 warranty cards..

hi

i got the same concern as you when i saw the card..

i called nikon and they say its ok..as long as the distributor is singapore cos duno wat changes to waranty ting...

dun realli understand too.

thanks man!! as long as the warranty is still valid, that will suffice for me...haha,anyone around knows what exactly is this about??

i am feeling so relieved after hearing this from you!:)

TS,

i ask NSC when i was there that time with my colleague. My Kit set also had the HK in it.

Same thing as Presto80 said. Its ok. No worries abt it.

Happy Shooting. :)

TS,

i ask NSC when i was there that time with my colleague. My Kit set also had the HK in it.

Same thing as Presto80 said. Its ok. No worries abt it.

Happy Shooting. :)

thanks man!;)

I was wondering the same when I saw my warranty card. Thanks for clearing things up.

just check mine, my set also state "D90 (HK) kit set". Thanks for clarify ;)

yes it should be valid. just make sure u bought a local set and the warranty has the same identification number with ur camera and lens. receipt u must keep too.

yes it should be valid. just make sure u bought a local set and the warranty has the same identification number with ur camera and lens. receipt u must keep too.

Yes, just check that somewhere further down under the distributor column, it should say "Nikon Singapore Pte Ltd".

yeah, it does, thanks all for being ever so helpful=)

Status
Not open for further replies.