Quantum range and their turbo 2x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehehe... eh, y not u get another SB800 and try... maybe your capacitor have problem...
i already have 2x sb800... cant be both also give me same problem...

that is why i was asking if can mod our own adapter to switch and alternate between two flash:)

and someone suggested sb600... which i also have... but i have no idea what that guy was talking about.... :dunno:

mount 2x sb800 already got problem, he ask me mount 2xsb800 and 1xsb600

the sb600 for what huh?

by the way, i got a few flash cos i take photos of my fish... :)

image04.jpg

now hoping to get quantum!!! :D so i can take human beings with no worries about recycling rate

i already have 2x sb800... cant be both also give me same problem...

that is why i was asking if can mod our own adapter to switch and alternate between two flash:)

and someone suggested sb600... which i also have... but i have no idea what that guy was talking about.... :dunno:

mount 2x sb800 already got problem, he ask me mount 2xsb800 and 1xsb600

the sb600 for what huh?

by the way, i got a few flash cos i take photos of my fish... :)

image04.jpg

now hoping to get quantum!!! :D so i can take human beings with no worries about recycling rate

wah rich lor... so u bought D2Xs already?

i think he tell you to mount 2 so they both use lesser power combined, so effectively speed up the recharge cycle.

actually, you can use 2 at the same time each flash once, but i dunno how to do coding, only know in theory if it can be done... cos each flash have 4 channels, so you can alternate your channel from 1, 2 ,3 ,4 giving you each its burst simultaneously... thats something i dun think belong to this decade... unless someone do some reverse engineering.

i guess, u already made up your mind on 2x2, then just get lah, or get metz hammerhead....

wah rich lor... so u bought D2Xs already?

i think he tell you to mount 2 so they both use lesser power combined, so effectively speed up the recharge cycle.

actually, you can use 2 at the same time each flash once, but i dunno how to do coding, only know in theory if it can be done... cos each flash have 4 channels, so you can alternate your channel from 1, 2 ,3 ,4 giving you each its burst simultaneously... thats something i dun think belong to this decade... unless someone do some reverse engineering.

i guess, u already made up your mind on 2x2, then just get lah, or get metz hammerhead....

d2xs no... got reason one... oh! no money lah... money not enough

hahahaha

er... wonder if anyone knows where to get those quantum cables? was there a local distributor?

TIA

bro, you can get it from K-13 on 2nd level of peninsula plaza. they have ex-stock. i think the cost should be about $160 (gone up almost two times what i paid for mine). the price is good on last friday 17th nov when i checked it out for a fren.

alternatively, you can get eng/ho of ruby photo or samuel of john316 to order in for you. should take a day at the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.