Punggol Retry: April 7th, Saturday trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
added myself and updated rough locations of some of the particpants :)

1) Vulpix0r (Boon Lay)
2) freshcc (Boon Lay)
3) monyat (Seng Kang)
4) Splendid Warrior
5) synth
6) bellamy
7) jedediah818
8) Peiling (Commonwealth)
9) FilterFunk (Hougang)

1) Vulpix0r (Boon Lay) willing to meet for sunrise
2) freshcc (Boon Lay)
3) monyat (Seng Kang)
4) Splendid Warrior
5) synth
6) bellamy (Potong Pasir) willing to meet for sunrise
7) jedediah818
9) FilterFunk (Hougang)

I would like to take photos for sunrise.

1) Vulpix0r (Boon Lay) willing to meet for sunrise
2) freshcc (Boon Lay) willing to meet for sunrise
3) monyat (Seng Kang)
4) Splendid Warrior
5) synth
6) bellamy (Potong Pasir) willing to meet for sunrise
7) jedediah818
9) FilterFunk (Hougang)

Hi Ppl,

Sorry for the late intrusion. May I know if there is room for me to join this trip? If yes, do SMS me at 94367491 to inform me of the plans. I stay near Bt Gombak mrt station.

Cheers!

Hi.

Sorry...dont think i can make it to the Punggol trip liao ;-( perhaps the next time.

sorry for the late reply folks. those who are interested in a sunset shot please pm me your number! we will start out at 500hrs tomorrow with freshcc. those living in the west have to figure out a way to boon lay interchange if they would lik to share a cab with us.

as for the others living near punggol, we will meet at punggol beach at 6am, please pm me your number and I will do the same.

as for others unable to make it at our time, you can meet us at 730hrs at punggol mrt station so we can explore areas 1-10.

since we do not have a driver this time we have to makedo with buses.

anyone with any suggestions please air it here.

sorry for the late reply folks. those who are interested in a sunset shot please pm me your number! we will start out at 500hrs tomorrow with freshcc. those living in the west have to figure out a way to boon lay interchange if they would lik to share a cab with us.

as for the others living near punggol, we will meet at punggol beach at 6am, please pm me your number and I will do the same.

as for others unable to make it at our time, you can meet us at 730hrs at punggol mrt station so we can explore areas 1-10.

since we do not have a driver this time we have to makedo with buses.

anyone with any suggestions please air it here.

i live at potong pasir, so i cant share the cab with u guys for the sunrise shoot?

Hi guys, for those doing the sunrise shots, we are meeting at 6 am at Punggol Beach? Any particular point there? I have never been there before. Thanks!

Hi there,

I apologise that I am unable to go, technical problem due to camera broken down. If you dun mind, just to share what you can expect for sunrise at Punggol End. When you reach the beach, its exacly where the jetty is. To the jetty's left are the famous big round stones that you often see in other photos. But the sun is actually rising from the right side of the jetty. If you follow the path to the right, ou can catch a glorious sunrise with a kelong shot. A photo shows a thousand words, so here goes:

408753259_85f540f43e.jpg

408753535_da50e93b5b.jpg

408754504_0a1e48b5d6.jpg

408753764_742953009c.jpg

Hope you guys have a nice sunrise tom morning!

Closed. No more participants.

I will be there meeting at punggol end 6am. sorry for the late reply. hving problem logging into cs.

Please post your photos here to all participants:

Link

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.