Punggol Retry: April 7th, Saturday trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll add in my name first tentatively. Will there be bashing through bushes or wading through mud? Hope to know more abt the intended route, can't possibly cover all the routes right? cheers!

1) Vulpix0r
2) freshcc
3) monyat

1) Vulpix0r
2) freshcc
3) monyat
4) Splendid Warrior

1) Vulpix0r
2) freshcc
3) monyat
4) Splendid Warrior
5) Crabball (tentative)

Hi, I am interested but i am a newbie... is that ok?

1) Vulpix0r
2) freshcc
3) monyat
4) Splendid Warrior
5) Crabball (tentative)
6) synth

Hi, I am interested but i am a newbie... is that ok?

1) Vulpix0r
2) freshcc
3) monyat
4) Splendid Warrior
5) Crabball (tentative)
6) synth

haha, me also newbie. just wack lor. haha

haha, me also newbie. just wack lor. haha

paiseh mah.. i think i dont even know how to use my camera properly yet... but ya... i have to start somewhere.. so here i am! :D

1) Vulpix0r
2) freshcc
3) monyat
4) Splendid Warrior
5) synth

Sorry, no tentative people. Any of the abovementioned can drive?

1) Vulpix0r
2) freshcc
3) monyat
4) Splendid Warrior
5) synth
6) bellamy

sorry cant drive..

me too! wan to try sunrise shots... :)

me from clementi... dun mind driving those from west go...
but... i dunno how to go...

Eugene

If you can go to Tampines Expressway, then more or less you will reach Punggol End (I'm assuming that it would be the place you all going). This is because after turning into Punggol from TPE, all you need is to go straight all the way until you see the sea.

Street Directory.com

1) Vulpix0r
2) freshcc
3) monyat
4) Splendid Warrior
5) synth
6) bellamy
7) jedediah818

1) Vulpix0r
2) freshcc
3) monyat
4) Splendid Warrior
5) synth
6) bellamy
7) jedediah818
8) Peiling

Questionn -
1) Where and what time do we meet? I have not been to Punggol for many years.
2) Anyone stay in the West? I stay near Commonwealth MRT. We can arrange to meet at some convenient MRT station and take a cab or if someone can kindly drive us?

hi, there are only two days left. I think we should talk about details. Sharing a cab is not a bad idea, but we should determine the time and place. Vulpix0r and I are near Boon Lay Mrt Station. Any others in this area?

Okay, since sunset is not possible for this shoot, I think we will be meeting at 9am at Punggol MRT station. I was hoping there were more drivers this time round as it would be easier to travel around to the various destinations shown in the punggol map.

I guess those who live near Boon Lay MRT station can meet up with me at around 7:30am. As for route, my routes will be shown around 10pm.

It is still pretty far from Punggol MRT station to Punggol Beach.

My suggestion is to get off from Serangoon, Kovan, or Hougang MRT station, take the SBS bus service number 82.

hi i am new member. saw the invite. i can drive you guys. i stay at tampines. is the trip final?

but i must be back by 815am as ,my son has got piano lesson

hi i am new member. saw the invite. i can drive you guys. i stay at tampines. is the trip final?

hello! welcome welcome!! maybe you can join us after your son's piano lesson?

It is still pretty far from Punggol MRT station to Punggol Beach.

My suggestion is to get off from Serangoon, Kovan, or Hougang MRT station, take the SBS bus service number 82.

The bus stop with service 82 is a 2 minute walk away from the Punggol MRT station, how is that very far?:dunno:

BTW can the participants in the list quickly state where they are from? I'm sure everyone is interested in a sunrise shoot, but there are some logistics problem at the moment... The earliest train from Boon Lay to Changi is 0536hrs. I think a bit too late to catch sunrise by the time we are there...

I guess the only way it to share cab ride, but I don't think everyone is living conveniently together... Any drivers for the west side?

As for how we are going to route, the plan so far is to actually explore areas 1-10 if we decide to arrive at 0700hrs. If we want to take sunrise, we have to be there much earlier...

Taken from http://app.nea.gov.sg/cms/htdocs/article.asp?pid=2268

Sunrise timing will be at 0704hrs, guess it's a rough estimate on the timing. For those involved, how many are really willing to wake up around 5am to travel? I'm game for this, but we need everyone involve to quickly add where they are residing in Singapore so we can plan a car pool if we have a driver, or taxi path.

Status
Not open for further replies.