Pulau Ubin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yumyum said:
anyone(walkers) know the timing for the p.ubin on sun 19 feb ?pls pm me thanks

i think not yet confirm... :sweat:

lol.... think she hates the idea of walking already....

*nods vigourously* :cry:

walkers! i need to postpone the 19th February trip cause i have a very important engagement. :p so sorry kae. i will update you all. :)

mintae said:
walkers! i need to postpone the 19th February trip cause i have a very important engagement. :p so sorry kae. i will update you all. :)

You confirm when you wanna go, contact me ar....

Anyway nowadays I very headache... portfolio and essay to do.... sigh... :confused:

mintae said:

ok, keep us in d kno. :)

when are you guys gonna finalize the sched?
i'm a newbie and wanted to test my cam.
i guess p. ubin is a not bad place to take photo.

me newbie can join?:embrass:

i'm also newb. so no worries. if anyone can make it on weekdays, let me know. :p pretty busy. :S TIRED. grrrr. and ubin is a great place to photograph. :)

u might drop the idea of walking too after 100m out from the jetty. hah

namska said:
u might drop the idea of walking too after 100m out from the jetty. hah

yeah,i would drop the idea upon seeing the bicycle rental shop.i would just drop my tripod there and enjoy.
Do keep me this newbie update ok?:heart:

yay keep me updated, as long as the outing is before 7th april. Cos it's that day to pay the $2 haircut!

mintae said:
i'm also newb. so no worries. if anyone can make it on weekdays, let me know. :p pretty busy. :S TIRED. grrrr. and ubin is a great place to photograph. :)

i can. :)

I am interested too. Cycling there sounds fun. I hope the details are finalized soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.