Pulau Ubin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mintae said:
virgo! i wrote an apology post earlier last week apologising if i dont reply all the pms cause i was really busy. :S

eheM! SoreeyeZ! i developed the pictures, i make extra copy for you lor. ai bo? hahah. :D
though i still think my pics not good enough.
thankyou for your compliment. :)

u r welcome. pic not too gd nvm wad, liddat dun always hav d pressure 2 maintain standards... :bsmilie:

pic of d boardwalk & d 1 of 2 beach w/ sea water at bottom right corner both r great! =)

really?... sure!! :lovegrin: but jus 2 - 3 4R size can le. i betta bring zip-loc. thank u in advance!!

A Tiring Conclusion for the cyclist gang.

Wondering how are the Walkers gonna cover the place. Whew!

Need to process and upload. Will link to thread when done. (Hopefully in 2 hours time.) :embrass:

hahaha. so i was right! :D
you were the very seh looking ones right?
pro cam, pro bag. wahhhhhhh. :D
so fast ar you all. :)

duno how we going to walk next week also. :S
i think i try to hire van sia.. so got surcharge!

my skin is killing me!!!

another must bring. SUNBLOCK. :S

I survived without insect repeallant :D only got 2 bites.. and the pro ones were the other 2. The girl and me were using ESO 300/300vs' with kits lenses... :D

Oh and i realsed i only had 14 shots on my current roll when i wen there. Went to the bike shop and bought the last roll of superia 200 :D

hrmmmm... so were u the one with or without the d2*?

oh... so thats an s3pro... haha... cant really see from far... it all looks the same... :bsmilie:

mintae said:
hahaha. so i was right! :D
you were the very seh looking ones right?
pro cam, pro bag. wahhhhhhh. :D
so fast ar you all. :)

duno how we going to walk next week also. :S
i think i try to hire van sia.. so got surcharge!

my skin is killing me!!!

another must bring. SUNBLOCK. :S

I got sunblock... let you use....

But somehow I never got sunburn... at least not yet... :sweat:

It's alright for me...

I've ever walked a distance on the island equal to twice the length in sunny/cloudy weather...
:confused:

Not used sunblock for quite some time liao....
Always get tanned, but never sunburned.

But not as harsh as today's sun la.... Today's sun so hot... but approaching late afternoon slightly better.

raptor84 said:
I survived without insect repeallant :D only got 2 bites.. and the pro ones were the other 2. The girl and me were using ESO 300/300vs' with kits lenses... :D

Oh and i realsed i only had 14 shots on my current roll when i wen there. Went to the bike shop and bought the last roll of superia 200 :D

d mozzies cant catch u on bike? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.