2) ParamPita
3) ferrai
4) Ragnarokex
5) F2point8 (tbc)
6) clara-wong
7) LOTUSfairy
8) Colben1032
9) steve (newbie) I mean 1st timer to Ubin besides Army's days
10) sinned79 (tbc) - i got something on on sat but if cancel i will join this outing. Will cfm by thurs.
11) Galdor (tentatively)
12) Lyckypants :)

Thanks for organizing. Appreciate it~!

I am not a macro person, don't have macro and don';t have a +10 filter. Does anyone have a spare lens or filter to lend?
I shoot birds more than macro.. I hope to be able to shoot the Hornbill when I am there.
My attendance is confirmed.

Raymond aka F2point8.

1) PPZ
2) ParamPita
3) ferrai
4) Ragnarokex
5) F2point8 (tbc)
6) clara-wong
7) LOTUSfairy
8) Colben1032
10) sinned79 (tbc) - i got something on on sat but if cancel i will join this outing. Will cfm by thurs.
11) Galdor (tentatively)
12) Lyckypants :)

Reserved
13) Glenn. ( If exceed 12 max, can I meet at the P Ubin jetty instead?)

Go there then register bah. It will be difficult for Pro to register anytime sooner.

I don't think it is possible to register on the very day :nono:

If there is a guided tour, would love to join...

Reserved
13) Glenn. ( If exceed 12 max, can I meet at the P Ubin jetty instead?)

Glenn, u may take my place.

Sorry guys, not joining u all else i had other place in mind for shootin. Enjoy your shootings!

1) PPZ
2) ParamPita
3) ferrai
4) Ragnarokex
5) F2point8 (tbc)
6) clara-wong
7) LOTUSfairy
8) Colben1032
10) Galdor (tentatively)
11) Lyckypants :)

1) PPZ
2) ParamPita
3) ferrai
4) Ragnarokex
5) F2point8 (tbc)
6) clara-wong
7) LOTUSfairy
8) Colben1032
10) Galdor (tentatively)
11) Lyckypants
12)Glenn

Waiting list:
13) Jacobus - Can i join up with you guys at ubin jetty if there's no space on the boat ?

Looks like need to book way early. The date for this weekend no longer appears in the list available for booking.

Even if no guided tour, I am sure there are other things to shoot. If we can shoot along a 100m stretch at Venus, or LP, I am sure with the island for us to roam there will be subjects.

Hi Guys,

Guided tours are all fully booked till September. As this is a Photoshoot-outing, it will be best done without a tour. However, those who are interested for the guided tour, you can start booking nw with the information Centre.

Cheers!

1) PPZ
2) ParamPita
3) ferrai
4) Ragnarokex
5) F2point8 (tbc)
6) clara-wong
7) LOTUSfairy
8) Colben1032
10) Galdor (tentatively)
11) Lyckypants
12)Glenn

Waiting list:
13) Jacobus - Can i join up with you guys at ubin jetty if there's no space on the boat ?

Hi Jacobus, sure why not? :) Hope to see you there then!

Brother and sister

Before you all go there, do find out this few items first:

1) You will need extra transport(Ubin Taxi) from the jetty to Chek Jawa beach...it is quite a distance away.

2) Select those dates which is the lowest tide... at least you can see insect on the beaches... if not high tide-see water.

3) Select the timing which is not so hot...

4) Protection...

Brother and sister

Before you all go there, do find out this few items first:

1) You will need extra transport(Ubin Taxi) from the jetty to Chek Jawa beach...it is quite a distance away.

not a problem. if u know how to cycle. but take note, along the way to chek jawa... the route (the forest path) is quite steep... going is not a problem but going back to the jetty, becareful not to speed... cos my buddy had a bad fall and cut the side of his eyes and bruised his knees. :)

ahh... organiser got anymore details... ? haha need idea what we gonna do , so can be prepared..
since low tide is 3pm.. we reach there 8am .. so we take photos around P.ubin , go quarry or ?? our mode of transportation around ubin is cycling ?? if we are , let me know lolx. else wear jeans damn hot..

Not being a wet blanket... but do note that without a guide, we are not allowed on the "beach"...

Not being a wet blanket... but do note that without a guide, we are not allowed on the "beach"...

not true, i got a fren who managed to went to the beach without guide just recently.

4419_88279867377_820117377_1805875_3432931_n.jpg

picture not clear cos she took from her hp.

Last edited:
but that's illegal lolx.... can do anything as long as dun get caught !! haha....

Status
Not open for further replies.