Status
Not open for further replies.
catchlights said:
I offer

Pro! Pro!

plus

:cheergal::cheergal:

u win liao lor :bsmilie:

we are considering buying over your company and assimilate you into our operations :devil:

Stereobox said:

we are considering buying over your company and assimilate you into our operations :devil:
I only one man show, always hit and run.
you can not catch me, you can not catch me. :bsmilie:

catchlights said:
I only one man show, always hit and run.
you can not catch me, you can not catch me. :bsmilie:

you can hit and run, but be careful not to run and kena hit :bsmilie:

Oh no!!! THE BORG IS UPON US!!

Stereobox said:

togu said:
No Commercial advertising in kopitiam. And since this is not related to photography, there's no place for this thread in CS. :nono:

:p

toguuuuuu stereobox steal my avatar T____T

vince123123 said:
Oh no!!! THE BORG IS UPON US!!

Resistance is futile. Assimilation has begun. We are among you. General, prepare your troops for a surface attack.

OH NO!! We need Species 8472 (did I get the number correct??) to counter the BORG!

Stereobox said:
Resistance is futile. Assimilation has begun. We are among you. General, prepare your troops for a surface attack.

hmm..what other 'useless' services i can provide to serve the community better? :bsmilie:

Stereobox said:
hmm..what other 'useless' services i can provide to serve the community better? :bsmilie:
suggestion:
finding your flaming and sarcastic remarks at your opposition lacking in wit and punch? :dunno:
hire me!
amateur part-time flamer. :angry:
why waste your time writing insults when you can be contributing to the community?
hire ME to write your insults for you!:thumbsup:

you know what they say... if its jus one voice its a personal opinion. if there's a seconder, its a GROUP opinion.
burn your opposition to crispy bacon bits!

HAHA
I jus got a new mouse and would like to be a amatuer part time thread uppez.
fees are cheap. just upz my own WTS WTB threads at an interest rate of 50% when I need them

Status
Not open for further replies.