Professional Threads-Upper service

Status
Not open for further replies.
yanyewkay said:
but how come your post count still.......
I think the admins disabled post count increases for any posts posted under kopitiam section. :)

eh wait.. if I increase my post count in this thread not considered as using your service right?

+1 first..

upz one for you.

jsbn said:
I think the admins disabled post count increases for any posts posted under kopitiam section. :)
no wonder my post counts dropped to 10% of what i remembered it to be*.. :bsmilie:

* just joking it has never reached 5 digits before.

Actually its possible.

U just pop to other forums and post rubbish.

But dun get executed before u hit 5 digits though. :bsmilie:

sorry.. but I'll like to see your portfolio of how you up the thread and increase post count.
You major customers etc, can?

How come become we up your thread now.

Stereobox said:
I am a professional Threads-upper service provider. I am a member of Clubsnap since 2003, and familiar with all issues regarding the posting of 'upz' in threads.

I think there should be Professional Photo Forum Consulting Service for "professional Threads-upper service providers" as there are more a few here and other forums with a decade of experience in posting, flame wars, peace keeping etc. etc. These people can show you the scars of forum wars as far back as www.asiaphoto.com.

:bsmilie:

:bigeyes:

i..... :faint: :faint: :faint:

No Commercial advertising in kopitiam. And since this is not related to photography, there's no place for this thread in CS. :nono:

:p

Stereobox said:
I am a professional Threads-upper service provider.

Hi, beginner here.

Nice service, what equipment do you use to post? What "pro" computer should I buy?

Caspere said:
I would like to "Upzzzzzzzzzzzzz" my WTS every 4 hours, how much do you charge? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

thank you Caspere, we have received your PM :bsmilie:

our staff (union-protected, non-child labor, no animals testing) will be working overtime to meet your requirements :bsmilie:

Stereobox said:
Hi

I am a professional Threads-upper service provider. I am a member of Clubsnap since 2003, and familiar with all issues regarding the posting of 'upz' in threads.

Ever need someone to push up your threads but friends just shun away? Not getting the attention your threads deserves?

My service is the answer to all your forum woes. Satisfication guaranteed.

*NEW* Ever thought of boosting your postcounts way beyond your wildest imagination but simply can't find the time to do so yourself? I can help you!

Please pm for a customized package.
Upz for you!!! Btw, what kind of luncheon meat you serving? Ha..haha...

I would require a customized package. Can I have you post "Pro! Pro!" after every post I make?

Zerstorer said:
I would require a customized package. Can I have you post "Pro! Pro!" after every post I make?
:thumbsup: pro suggestion :thumbsup:
Pro! Pro!

catchlights said:
Pro! Pro!

[I'am undercutting Stereobox!!] :devil:

to counter-act such unethical and 'un-pro' behavior..

i'm offering 2 free Pro,Pro! remarks for every Pro,Pro! remark you purchase :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.