Post your xprocessed photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
JT1 said:
Thanks for the plug-in action on PS....

Ran twice for this pic..

janette-x-process-b.jpg

woah that's nice...running twice...hmmm good idea! thanks!

Here is mine...

1. What are you looking at?

2. Play you a music

Note: I received 5 mins of tongue lashing from his wife after shooting these series of photos. So beware. :nono: :nono:

don't think it's his wife, more like the "helper"... or so she called herself last time on the newspapers

Erm can anyone please give me some details on how to run this plug in? I installed it and saw it in the action box but after I click play nothing seems to happen to the photo. Sorry I dun really know how to use PS CS... thanks for any help.

flowerpot99 said:
Erm can anyone please give me some details on how to run this plug in? I installed it and saw it in the action box but after I click play nothing seems to happen to the photo. Sorry I dun really know how to use PS CS... thanks for any help.

First make sure you've open a picture. You should see "X-Process Action 1.0.1.atn" in your action window, expand it. Expand either E6 in C41 or vice versa, then double click on 'curve'.

behyx said:
First make sure you've open a picture. You should see "X-Process Action 1.0.1.atn" in your action window, expand it. Expand either E6 in C41 or vice versa, then double click on 'curve'.

Thank you so much. Didnt know got to double click. no wonder cannot. Here my first try. Is it suppose to be greenish?

xprocess.jpg

flowerpot99 said:
Thank you so much. Didnt know got to double click. no wonder cannot. Here my first try. Is it suppose to be greenish?

xprocess.jpg

It can be greenish or yellowish, it depends on how much saturation you may want to add. I think that picture you took looks great!

BTW, i tried running the Velvia Action first, then run the X-Process action and to my suprise, the end results really look like the actual slides/film cross processing. Give it a try.

Cheers!

an x-processed sunrise...

EC-Point-Sunrise-XPr.jpg

hey...may I know where to get the plug in ?

You can check the link in the post above for the plug-in.

Here's a recent cross processed photo.... Original orchid is yellow, and xp darkened the plants a lot..

IMG694-edit2-web.jpg

hazmee said:
That Shanzcan action script somehow gives a more yellowish tone compared to the other one.

whats the other 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.