Portfolio

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayteh

May 19, 2004
Dears!

If I am posting this on the wrong place, please pardon me. I can't decide where to put up my post :)

I would like to make my portfolio. Please recommend me a good studio or photographer that will take good pictures of me.

I have this idea to take a picture of myself every 5 years to see how I age... hopefully gracefully ;p

I can't decide where to go. The bridal shops usually are rather expensive and have too elaborated pictures (heavy makeup, setups). I am looking at something more natural, and the pictures will capture the real me. And perhaps artistically.

Any ideas?

Regards, j

You may find many willing to offer their services.

I wish I could. But unfortunately I do not make "good pictures" of my subjects.

I only make pictures of my "subjects" for myself!

jayteh said:
Dears!

If I am posting this on the wrong place, please pardon me. I can't decide where to put up my post :)

I would like to make my portfolio. Please recommend me a good studio or photographer that will take good pictures of me.

I have this idea to take a picture of myself every 5 years to see how I age... hopefully gracefully ;p

I can't decide where to go. The bridal shops usually are rather expensive and have too elaborated pictures (heavy makeup, setups). I am looking at something more natural, and the pictures will capture the real me. And perhaps artistically.

Any ideas?

Regards, j

Post it under Consumer Corner category. That's where you will find photographer's services.

Maybe the mod/admin want to move it?

Okie dok! Please move it for me if its more appropriate... thanks!

just try any of those makeover place will do. I think there's one at Pacific Plaza... and another at Bugis.. Not very exp and can take pretty good pics.

nemesis32 said:
just try any of those makeover place will do. I think there's one at Pacific Plaza... and another at Bugis.. Not very exp and can take pretty good pics.

Hmm the person is looking for natural make-up. Both makeover studios you mentioned will not provide the kinda of look that original poster wants. Usually if you want something good and nice, there is always a price to pay for it. Going for those cheap promos will end up spending more money.

jayteh said:
Dears!

Any ideas?

Regards, j

I also have a lady friend who likes to take pictures of herself every 2-3 years since 1990 .. :bsmilie: nowadays she very busy still yet to catch up with her to do 1st digital images since the last film shots .... :cry:

Good luck to your search here .. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.