Politics in Photo Societies

Status
Not open for further replies.
..my view is the intention shd not be to shoot down of any of such societies right....but a sharing by fellow forumnite.

Politics among Forumites are historically entrenched.

The Separatists are divided into two camps. One starts with C and the other N.

The knights are the ones with with fast lenses and protected by Lightsphere.

Politics among Forumites are historically entrenched.

The Separatists are divided into two camps. One starts with C and the other N.

The knights are the ones with with fast lenses and protected by Lightsphere.

the separatists not the one using F ah? separate the C from the N mah :sweatsm:

We're just waiting for John Connor to lead us in the future to end the feud.:thumbsup:

If the society is sponsored by a big benefactor, say like a big camera manufacturer.....
Once in a while (say, every 5 or 10 years) it is a VERY wise move to close down the club/society.

This is required to flush out and destroy all the entrenched politicians who have over the years created a little empire of their own and a stranglehold on the society leadership.

If necessary then start afresh and anew later on.

I advise every such benefactor/sponsor to do so.

I still have no idea what you are talking abt leh.

Pm me? :)

you are our "in house lawyer", should be very good in doing a research, still can't find meh?

I still have no idea what you are talking abt leh.

Pm me? :)
I'm referring to your question,
Which society is this?

you should able to find the answers in here.

if you want to know the "at first like this and like that, and than later become like this and like that." you have to wait for TS to tell you.

I'm referring to your question,

you should able to find the answers in here.

if you want to know the "at first like this and like that, and than later become like this and like that." you have to wait for TS to tell you.

you ah, so naughty to trace my past posts.

Anyway, my guru has started his own photography school now. He has showed signs of leaving. He refused to tell me why, but i can guess he is a bit sick of the issues. I really wish him the best and my gang of photography enthusiasts will always support him wherever he goes.

i also cannot imagine what will happen to the courses there when he is not teaching there in future and who will organise all those activities. Most of the others really cannot make it. He is such an excellent and popular instructor and anyone can hardly wonder who can fill his posts. Anyone can easily associate the society's accelerated progress to him and his helpers for the past few years.

We met frequently with guru and our buddies for tea. He is always so faithful to the society and contributed so much. So sad to see him so sad about the issue nowadays, like losing a child. :bheart: We have always warned him to not to get too involved and mind his own business as people will not be appreciative. I told him to channel his energies in making his new venture a success which I am glad he did.

Real gold is not afraid of fire.

It also took me and my gang so long to realise the ultimate truth of societies which made us decide to quit this society and finally boycott the society's courses and activities. :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :angry:

We no longer find any prestige in being its member. I rather use the membership fee to buy a few lense pens.

Oh dear, just read this post. What had happened to that society? Clubs tend to have their politics, but this sounds rather major. E___ C___, S__Y___ and afew others are great instructors there.

Just hope all is well at the society. And for the new set up by EC & SY, all the best to your new venture!

Was there a Obi-Wan-Kenobi among them?

And how come got Chewbacca & Obiwan? You mean they are the new models for studio shoots? I want! Oh, also want to see Dart Vader. I love to practice shooting darts. You know who i have in mind right? Yah, put his stupid picture there before shooting.

you ah, so naughty to trace my past posts.

Anyway, my guru has started his own photography school now. He has showed signs of leaving. He refused to tell me why, but i can guess he is a bit sick of the issues. I really wish him the best and my gang of photography enthusiasts will always support him wherever he goes.

now i know why i received emails from your guru about his new sch . . .
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.