pls help for lens register at emjay website

woodykong

Jul 13, 2011
hey guys anyone can help for register at emjay website..I can't get where to register inside the website omg today last day within 14 days from purchase date..if over 14 days then hw?

just keep the receipt or photocopy it.. in case if there is any problem just bring the receipt along.. thats what i was told when i couldnt reg my k5

u means once problem can juz bring reciept to emjay without register online?

Yeah...their webby need an overhaul...really CMI. Anyway photostat or scan your receipt just in case.

hey guys anyone can help for register at emjay website..I can't get where to register inside the website omg today last day within 14 days from purchase date..if over 14 days then hw?

There is no more online registration of Pentax products on Emjay website. You would have received a warranty card inside the box for the camera you bought. Send that in and keep a copy of your receipt.

thx all I ady cal emjay..n ya he ask me to keep receipt n the warranty card..no need online register

Receipt and warranty card is enough. I had to take my K-01 in for servicing.. It's off to Pentax Japan now...