Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

It has been quite along time my FA100/2.8 macro did not see light! When will be our next macro section?

32508726083_099022f091_b.jpg

FA100/2.8 Macro​

It has been quite along time my FA100/2.8 macro did not see light! When will be our next macro section?

FA100/2.8 Macro[/CENTER]

Yup that is a good qns! been awhie i last took macro

Time for some human shot. Sharing a few I took over the last weekend.

The bokehful FA*85

Well done!!! as usual, nice work. Sorry can't make it in the end. :p

YOUNG-225 rez by young hing, on Flickr

Dry and crinkled leaves, this butterfly is struggling to survive. water.. water....:bsmilie::bsmilie: A120 macro. 645Z

otc

Dry and crinkled leaves, this butterfly is struggling to survive. water.. water....:bsmilie::bsmilie: A120 macro. 645Z

otc

Nice one marcus.. okay i must go take some macro soon!

"Went" to Japan through Gardens by the Bay
HD Pentax-DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited, Pentax K5-iis out of camera JPEG

ooo. nice. so how's the Japan through garden by the bay?
you have annual pass?

ooo. nice. so how's the Japan through garden by the bay?
you have annual pass?

Yup got annual pass, feels very worth it for us. It was okay-ish? Went on weekday and it was like a weekend crowd size, quite difficult to take a photo without people bombing them.

Yup got annual pass, feels very worth it for us. It was okay-ish? Went on weekday and it was like a weekend crowd size, quite difficult to take a photo without people bombing them.

Ic ic.. hmm. was thinking if weekdays is worth going.. seem like it will be crowded as well

On a Dangerous outing....

K1+FA43ltd

Wow very nice!! u compose them well and have great kid models!

K1 + 100WR

Macro finally... Was hoping to have more variety of butterflies there.. but abit disappointed. maybe my timing was not right or all of them were hiding and flying high...

Nice series of shots, JK.

Your children sure make a good model.:thumbsup:

otc

Ic ic.. hmm. was thinking if weekdays is worth going.. seem like it will be crowded as well

Wow very nice!! u compose them well and have great kid models!

Thanks guys. :)

I just follow the sample photo they have beside each display. :D

K1 + 100WR

Macro finally... Was hoping to have more variety of butterflies there.. but abit disappointed. maybe my timing was not right or all of them were hiding and flying high...

What time do they open and is tripod use allowed?

Time for some human shot. Sharing a few I took over the last weekend.

The bokehful FA*85
IMGP0209 by Chris Chen, on Flickr

IMGP0308 by Chris Chen, on Flickr

The exaggerated DA 10-17 Fisheye
IMGP0289 by Chris Chen, on Flickr

Hi Chris,

Good to see your pictures, as usual your models brings a breath of fresh air and energy to the guys here . :)

Need to learn from you especially with regards to using the fisheye lens. Well done.

After got the Sigma 50mm EX DG macro few days ago, bought another DA35 F2.8 Ltd macro this morning.
Was surprised it's almost no vignetting on K1 FF mode.

Fried my own bee-hoon by Ken Goh, on Flickr

Ken,

I regret viewing this page ... cause your pictures makes me wanna go out and grab this been hoon .. NOW ;)