Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

Candids - notice the level of details .:)

Great shots! wide open?

Yup, it's a forgotten lens. In the past, i remember there is alot of praise about this lens. Where we can't get the A135 F1.8, this is the alternative.

Congrats!

And on a Pentax too (despite all the Pentax don't have this or that kind of theoretical arguments we always see on the internet) :cool:

Wow congrats! Great work and thanks for keeping people knowing that Pentax still can produce good work :)

Thank JK and ranchy. :)

Applying photoshop merge to birdie shots. :D
This 2 birds perched at the same perch but at different timings, they are shot with the same focal length/aperture and tripod position that makes the merging possible.
37901128.jpg

Last edited:
Thank JK and ranchy. :)

Applying photoshop merge to birdie shots. :D
This 2 birds perched at the same perch but at different timings, they are shot with the same focal length/aperture and tripod position that makes the merging possible.
37901128.jpg

nice shot ken.

otc

Great shots! wide open?

Yup, it's a forgotten lens. In the past, i remember there is alot of praise about this lens. Where we can't get the A135 F1.8, this is the alternative.

Yes, agree wholeheattedly. Especially considering the price differential between the 2 lens.

You can still come across the K 135 f/2.5 on eBay or even on this site. ;)

More Pentax Q7 shots.
Super versatile as the casual camera for cycling tours.
Too bad I did not bring the 06 zoom as I spotted dolphins swimming along the river, but I only brought the 02 zoom and fisheye.

20161111-IMGP5119-1 by jenkwang, on Flickr

20161111-IMGP5117 by jenkwang, on Flickr

These shots were taken on my recent trip on board a cruise ship.

Pentax K5II + DA 20-40 limited:

$Superstar Cruise Gemini_Sunrise_1.jpg;
$Superstar Cruise Gemini_Sunrise_2.jpg;
$Superstar Cruise Gemini_Sunrise_3.jpg

Wah the sun look so big :p

So where did you cruise to..

The sun was actually way too small, i cloned & made it looks bigger. The ship was sailing to Penang first then Langkawi, I took

these photos when the ship was on its way back to S'pore. :)

tks Ranchy.

captured 2 days back.

otc

Wow saw the full pic at flick, the background colour so nice. how you do it one

Wow saw the full pic at flick, the background colour so nice. how you do it one

Actually, A200 macro very easy to have isolated background. that's the lens to go for macro. others also can but the A200 is much easier.

otc