Photos for Pentaxian May 2012 Outing

airconvent

Apr 12, 2005
Finally managed to squeeze out the time to join in th gang today having missed the last few. Thank goodness the weather was good (albeit a little hot and humid). Watch out for Bernard's rare find...a brand new Pentax film DSLR bought in Singapore! Was my first time walking along that canal. Looks huge. Plus interesting news bite from Fengwei too ;).
Did not take as many shots as I had to rush back midway through. Do post your shots here! :lovegrin:

ps Fengwei : Please help to correct the title as it has a typo. Thanks!

Last edited:
Finally managed to squeeze out the time to join in th gang today having missed the last few. Thank goodness the weather was good (albeit a little hot and humid). Watch out for Bernard's rare find...a brand new Pentax film DSLR bought in Singapore! Was my first time walking along that canal. Looks huge. Plus interesting news bite from Fengwei too ;).
Did not take as many shots as I had to rush back midway through. Do post your shots here! :lovegrin:

ps Fengwei : Please help to correct the title as it has a typo. Thanks!

Film DSLR? Shoots film than it takes a shot of the film? :D

Thankfully weather was great. I was out at ECP at about 7am and it looked rather dark at the CBD side.

Can you share whats the new stuff?

Did not have much inspiration, so its people this time round :sweat:

And of course, the "mandatory" "Fengwei taking the group shot" shot..:bsmilie:
IMGP3187.jpg

The Man with K1000...
IMGP3184.jpg

Team Pentaxian's official model!
IMGP3190.jpg

Thanks Richard for the headsup. Here is the group photos for the early group:

FWEI9825_s.jpg

Sorry Jayne, you were late! But here is your solo:

FWEI9933_s.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you so much Bro FW for the solo shot! I enjoyed the walk today,shot a couple of pictures myself too. Will PO here after I switch on my comp..hehehe.. Great outing! How's the second half??

Thank you so much Bro FW for the solo shot! I enjoyed the walk today,shot a couple of pictures myself too. Will PO here after I switch on my comp..hehehe.. Great outing! How's the second half??

Good to walk and shoot w/ old and new friends too :) Her are a few more Pentaxians:

FWEI9979_s.jpg

FWEI9864_s.jpg

FWEI9858_s.jpg

And the VL125 is really a beauty:

FWEI9928_s.jpg

Hehe so what's the latest announcement??

Man ... you guys are fast with the upload. Just managed to find a little time to process the pictures. And didn't find time to go to Konata - so my roll of Ektar still not processed. :(

* Don't tickle me *

7181804696_1160261141_z.jpg

* Pirates' scope *

7181853186_f6bcfc0754_z.jpg

* Paddle *

7181897632_4cc0afb326_z.jpg

* Standing Strong *

7182079654_52851c39e1_z.jpg

Last edited:
Some pics taken along the park connector..with my pns

P2-XL.jpg

P1-XL.jpg