Photography passion

BBTM

Nov 23, 2004
BB West
I hardly go out and take photos but once I am out, I will be doing time lapse. I am planning now for a few outing in the following months, with plan of going during midnight, book hotel for it etc. Some might says that I am crazy but for the passion and also, I still can walk but cannot go overseas, I don't mind doing it. Will you go to extend of doing what other not and did crazy things on photography?

Which part of it is {crazy} as described by you - going out at midnight, booking hotel or doing time lapse photography?
Most of us have done the {going out at midnight, or booking hotel} part. Which is normal.
I have not done {time lapse photography} but to me that is normal and not crazy.
The crazy part on photography I can think of {regarding myself only} is in the past buying lots of photography equipment that I hardly ever use.
Some I have never used after buying.

Take inspirition from this man who shoots with iphone and other cameras who is not a gear junkie. He did not care what others think and did what others did not do like getting out into the cold rainy night photographing scenes. Nothing is too crazy if you have passion for it!

Booking local hotel for photography, I know there will be some but like only for NDP time but not just for it, most go back zzz, I lazy, hehe!

I went out early morning for sunrise, ppl also can says I can crazy for it. But the moment might not be there all the time. My upcoming plan is book grab for midnight time lapse, maybe seems ok to some.

Doing time lapse solo need to think of toilet breaks. Esp those long duration and cannot settle nearby. So, either diapers or urine bag, no choice, just for the passion of it but worth it when got stunning outcome. :D

Brought 12mm-24mm gm n 200-600mm recently after covid. Now planning for trips up to 2034, 2 years once and for about 1 month. Maybe need to change to 16-35GM also, current cz too heavy and adapter keeps on failing, no f stop connection some time, bad for during time lapse. Mostly will invest on a7r mk3, 42mp killing my storage space due to time lapse. Will keep on shooting till I out of breath, haha!

Brought 12mm-24mm gm n 200-600mm recently after covid. Now planning for trips up to 2034, 2 years once and for about 1 month. Maybe need to change to 16-35GM also, current cz too heavy and adapter keeps on failing, no f stop connection some time, bad for during time lapse. Mostly will invest on a7r mk3, 42mp killing my storage space due to time lapse. Will keep on shooting till I out of breath, haha!
2034 that's 11 years plan.

2034 that's 11 years plan.

Following Solar and Lunar Eclipse happening and therefore, will be visiting countries which got the happening there, provided that I never visit before for it. :D With Google map, most countries are ok on checking out the location, else if not able to, I wouldn't be going over. Age is catching up, faster do it before I cannot walk 1 day. :)