Photographing your wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
am i right to say a good fotographer must know PP and is a CS4? :embrass:

You are wrong. A good photographer knows how to make a great image in camera, without having to resort to much digital modification. That's what seperates the photographer from the GWC.

You are wrong. A good photographer knows how to make a great image in camera, without having to resort to much digital modification. That's what seperates the photographer from the GWC.

I respectfully disagree here... good photographers have to know how to touch-up photos (sometimes quite a bit!) in an image editing software... especially if you're in fashion photography line, photos straight from the camera is never enough, there's a whole workflow to the editing that needs to be done :thumbsup:

some things require digital modification due to limitations of tools.

for example, i want a whole set of singh ray filters, but that would set me back beyond my means. enter tianya filters, which come in ONE variety when it comes to GND. now tell me, without the aid of digital modifications, how is one to take a sunset photograph with huge dynamic range span? :)

something more fair is, a good photographer knows how to make the best of his tools.

and these tools include photographic software.. ;)

Let me know if this is bad.

dsc0218r.jpg

this is a VN gal i met recently.
i dare not to show her this pic becos i dont 1 2 break her heart. :cry:

photography reveal the reality.

if only i know CS4...

DSC_0218.jpg

anyone 1 2 try to turn her into a beauty?

I think the average GWC folks aren't too willing to invest in make up artists' work, planning, lights, props and costumes. :bsmilie:

What Ian said is have great image in camera first.

without having to resort too much digital modification.

what most GWC thinking is since photoshop can do wonders, can transform a bad photo to a good one, tend to spend less effort of making a good image in the camera from the beginning.

this is a VN gal i met recently.
i dare not to show her this pic becos i dont 1 2 break her heart. :cry:

photography reveal the reality. :bsmilie:

DSC_0218.jpg

anyone 1 2 try to turn her into a beauty? :think:

119537716.jpg

Last edited:

i find your lack of faith disturbing.

you are not strong in the force..

must have more faith in GAUSSIAN BLUR

4118295593_19d9da2029_o.jpg

look at this now

skin so smooth
hair so silky
mmmmm ultimate beauty

lol u all sibeh cartoon lor.

my wife wun let me shoot her wan. lol.

look at this now

skin so smooth
hair so silky
mmmmm ultimate beauty

She'll tell you: "That doesn't look like me! Who is the other woman?! Tell me now!!!" :bsmilie:

look at this now

skin so smooth
hair so silky
mmmmm ultimate beauty

this is very nice. what camera are u using? what is the lens? can u share your settings? it is very nice. the bokeh is buttery smooth and the colors are very vibrant. it makes my nose bleed although i have no idea why. :heart::heart:

this is very nice. what camera are u using? what is the lens? can u share your settings? it is very nice. the bokeh is buttery smooth and the colors are very vibrant. it makes my nose bleed although i have no idea why. :heart::heart:

it must be the sexy smooth lips..

i using hello kitty camela tee hee

you want? for you special deal, usd25,000 only

She'll tell you: "That doesn't look like me! Who is the other woman?! Tell me now!!!" :bsmilie:

:bsmilie:

wait she say

"oh my god, honey, you are god's gift to photography. i love you." :bsmilie:

it must be the sexy smooth lips..

i using hello kitty camela tee hee

you want? for you special deal, usd25,000 only

what is the megapixel? is it full frame camera? i want something to shoot at iso 1,638,400 because i can. does it shoot at 20 fps?

what is the megapixel? is it full frame camera? i want something to shoot at iso 1,638,400 because i can. does it shoot at 20 fps?

39 megapixel,

medium format sensor in hello kitty magnesium alloy body

it can shoot at 12800012388888 ISO.. can see a black hole in space as clear as day, even hoover outside it.

20 fps?

this hello kitty camera can shoot at 50 fps, and meow for every frame it takes

39 megapixel,

medium format sensor in hello kitty magnesium alloy body

it can shoot at 12800012388888 ISO.. can see a black hole in space as clear as day, even hoover outside it.

20 fps?

this hello kitty camera can shoot at 50 fps, and meow for every frame it takes

sounds good. can i customise it in different colors? sign me up. :thumbsup:

maybe we can put it this way, a good fotographer should be all rounded.
is like a race car driver, the car (camera), engine (lens), skill (compo), track (subject) are basic.
but to win a race, a set of good tyres (PP) is required. if not, the speed of a race car would
be limited at a tight cornering and thus loss the race. :angel:

PP works is also needed to most of the wedding package, why? to make it perfect? :embrass:

Last edited:

look at this now

skin so smooth
hair so silky
mmmmm ultimate beauty

win. now this is art!

Status
Not open for further replies.