Photo Story - May 08 Outing

...or a bouncer. :cool:

I don't have a hero in my storyboard, but you can plan your own storyline. ;)

Something like this?
lucy-pinder-superman-shirt.jpg

Or probably this:
Superman-Comic_l.jpg

But I need Leengirl or Snowywolf to play as my partner :devil:

I cannot become a Good Guy coz if I am, I will look like this.

Fat-Superhero1.jpg

Bouncer also can lah. Then I will look like this.

bouncer-500.jpg

First of all, I would like to thank Ricsal, Salblade and GreeKo for being such sporting chaps in acting/directing/lighting; Kickstart for lighting and Pentroit for the props. This production wouldn't have happened without you guys. :heart:

Despite the problematic equipment and deteriorating weather, we managed to get by on cheap and minimal equipment.

Canon G9 *Gasp! It's not a Pentax!*
2 x Yongnuo 460 II with 1 DIY bounce foam (tried 3 flashes, but syncing was a pain)

4589395704_f94bf1cfe6.jpg

4591710160_606e9c037d.jpg

First of all, I would like to thank Ricsal, Salblade and GreeKo for being such sporting chaps in acting/directing/lighting; Kickstart for lighting and Pentroit for the props. This production wouldn't have happened without you guys. :heart:

Despite the problematic equipment and deteriorating weather, we managed to get by on cheap and minimal equipment.

Canon G9 *Gasp! It's not a Pentax!*
2 x Yongnuo 460 II with 1 DIY bounce foam (tried 3 flashes, but syncing was a pain)

4589395704_f94bf1cfe6.jpg

Bros Nice Production!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:​

Very nice set! :thumbsup:
So appropriate for the Sands Outing :D

Ricsal...you are a very natural model. This could be your second career.

U dunno how hard is it to act this way, got director(Baracus) and assistant director(greeko), I kena shoot left right. Hahaha. :bsmilie:

Awesome series!

Strobing is really interesting, the technical aspect is already quite challenging, but you also need to have creative skills as well to come up with great shots!

:thumbsup: love this series, really candid and engaging expressions, keep the creative juice flowing! ;)

Bros Nice Production!!!

Thanks gummy.

Very nice set!
So appropriate for the Sands Outing :D

Thank you. We missed you and your expertise. Getting the flash units to sync was a headache. Especially with all the misfires firing into our faces every chance they got, instead of working properly in the scene. :sweat:

Ricsal...you are a very natural model. This could be your second career.

Had a fun time on this part!

Agreed. These guys are natural actors. Being friends meant good rapport between them. :thumbsup:

U dunno how hard is it to act this way, got director(Baracus) and assistant director(greeko), I kena shoot left right. Hahaha. :bsmilie:

One camera means shoot one direction only what... It's the flashes that got you dizzy. Like kena paparazzi. :bsmilie:

got the movie feel about it :thumbsup: well done!

Thank you abang. Would love to have your participation with the fish-eye lens. ;)

Awesome series!

Strobing is really interesting, the technical aspect is already quite challenging, but you also need to have creative skills as well to come up with great shots!

Thanks CorneliusK. Seeing that we've only started strobing early this year, I'm sure we'll be constantly experimenting. It sure it frustratingly fun.

:thumbsup: love this series, really candid and engaging expressions, keep the creative juice flowing! ;)

Thanks Benson. We had a fun time playing out the different poses. Some of the pics have hand shake due to us laughing at the scene. :bsmilie: