Photo Marathon Contest 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
well then.....lets hope canon is transparent abt their judging process so we know for sure instead of speculating =)

Mocha said:
We might have to wait and see, public guessing might influence the result. And I think there're prizes for guessing the right one. On line voting might be a good idea too since they can make the system to accept one vote thru our ic. :)

heheh, I'm waiting to vote loh! ;)

zaren said:
the best photo wins the competition, not the photog with the highest average score. ;)

Hmm, in that case the winner is surely taken from one of the assignment winner? :eek:
If that's the case, why was it mentioned that you are not elligible for the grand prize if you don't submit all 3 photos?? :eek:

Cheers :)

maybe one of the 3 winners din submit all
then the rest got chance

duno

hopefully some canon representative reads this and let us know so we have TRANSPARENCY !!!!

Brandon said:
Hmm, in that case the winner is surely taken from one of the assignment winner? :eek:
If that's the case, why was it mentioned that you are not elligible for the grand prize if you don't submit all 3 photos?? :eek:

u won the island life assignment? nice shot! :thumbsup:

zaren said:
u won the island life assignment? nice shot! :thumbsup:

:embrass: Thanks... just happened to be in the right place and the right time :sweat: ...

Pics are up for viewing on the website! Can see the 3 assignment winners, but grand winner will only be announced on 20th Nov. Unless got some insider info.. hehe. :D

Brandon said:

I believe it shd be the otehr way round. i think the grand winner is one whereby the total scores is the highest.

nemesis32 said:
I believe it shd be the otehr way round. i think the grand winner is one whereby the total scores is the highest.

no way.....

contestant A with scores of 10/10, 5/10 and 4/10 (total 19 points out of 30) losing to contestant B with 8/10, 7/10 and 5/10 (total 20 points out of 30)?

the 10/10 shot will win the grand prize, hands down.

:angel:

then wats the pt of having the 30 ? just to get them all to go down to the ceremony on 20th to get the crowd ? then quite .... :( liaos...

Status
Not open for further replies.