Pentaxians June 2010 Outing - Into the Wild on 19/06/2010

Sure, get someone's (usually FW) HP and call and try to link up with the group when you reach.

Just come lah. Half day fun is still better than no fun at all

oo ok count me in for half-day then =D.. was kinda worried initially since meeting up is not going to be easy in the wild... :D but this outing is just so tempting lol... :bigeyes:

u joining lunch time? i knock off at 1230pm thinking of joining too. I be going there from Tuas so if u are along the way, we can arrange to pick up somewhere.

wan to hook up see if we can go together? At least if we cant find the gangs, we still got each other :embrass:;)

haha i dont mind... how about exchanging msn to discuss? ;)

1. fengwei, PU or SB (HP: 94281380)
2. darrrrrrrrrr, PU or SB
3. hypy13...Ubin preferred-wider field of view
4. terencehoe
5. Aaron - Pulau Ubin preferred. Its my playground. I love that island.
6. JK (91467004) (any location)
7. LiverpoolMadman ... ( Finally no standby on that day unless my partner on MC ... )
8. cyk13 - PU or SB
9. whiteshades Ubin (my 2nd and last outing for this year.) =( hp 8533 3006
10. k4rsh ... this is my 2nd outing with the pentax family, count me in !
11. whitepaper (first outing)

oo ok count me in for half-day then =D.. was kinda worried initially since meeting up is not going to be easy in the wild... :D but this outing is just so tempting lol... :bigeyes:

haha i dont mind... how about exchanging msn to discuss? ;)

tom_kkh@hotmail.com :cool:

Hey guys, I forgot that my kids school got an event on 19th. I probably have to be there w/ them.

Now how? Probably have to postpone this one to the week after :embrass:

June sure is a busy month for parents. :sweat: Can't blame 'em though.

I think I'll just go shooting on my own for the next few weeks. If anyone wants to join me, be prepared to be my model. :bsmilie:

Hey guys, I forgot that my kids school got an event on 19th. I probably have to be there w/ them.

Now how? Probably have to postpone this one to the week after :embrass:

That be better and i'am free next week...

That be better and i'am free next week...

That's cool.

Since the response to this outing isn't that great so far, and quite a few oldies (probably including myself) can't join, shawl we postpone it to the week after? The other thing is the location. Nowadays the weather is quite unpredictable, rains almost everyday, maybe should go somewhere in town so more people can join?

I'm thinking we change the outing to 26th June, do a half day trail walking from HortPark to VivoCity. How do you guys think?

Last edited:
That's cool.

Since the response to this outing isn't that great so far, and quite a few oldies (probably including myself) can't join, shawl we postpone it to the week after? The other thing is the location. Nowadays the weather is quite unpredictable, rains almost everyday, maybe should go somewhere in town so more people can join?

I'm thinking we change the outing to 26th June, do a half day trail walking from HortPark to VivoCity. How do you guys think?

26th is cool .... 19th I cannot confirm yet ... but 26th I confirm can go :)

Last edited:
That's cool.

if its on the 26... I should be able to attend the full outing... But i woukd still prefer an outing in the wild... How bout keeping the city shooting as a backup plan?

Last edited:
That's cool.

I'm thinking we change the outing to 26th June, do a half day trail walking from Hyde Park to VivoCity. How do you guys think?

Yes...CHANGE!!!!:bsmilie:

Where is Hyde Park?Only heard of Hort Park before:confused:

Or how about Sentosa?

Last edited:
Yes...CHANGE!!!!:bsmilie:

Where is Hyde Park?Only heard of Hort Park before:confused:

Or how about Sentosa?

Sorry, it's Hortpark. Hyde Park is in London :embrass:

Anyways, if guys still wanna go out shooting on 19th, can join your outing :)

Last edited:
Sorry, it's Hortpark. Hyde Park is in London :embrass:

Anyways, if guys still wanna go out shooting on 19th, can join your outing :)

U wanna come to my outing:bigeyes:

Full liao whor....But can make exception lar:)

I think for FW , any outing he want to go , there is no such thing as full :p

Can't lah. Otherwise I wouldn't suggest to postpone our Pentax outing ... But thanks anyway :)
I think for FW , any outing he want to go , there is no such thing as full :p

Really? I guess I'm too handsome to be refused ;p:cool:

Can't lah. Otherwise I wouldn't suggest to postpone our Pentax outing ... But thanks anyway :)

Helpful yes lah .... handsome .... ermmm.... ermmmm ..... :confused:;)

Errrr............................................................................................................................................................................................................:think:.....................................................................................................................................................................................................:think:........................................................................................:dunno:

1. fengwei, PU or SB (HP: 94281380)
2. darrrrrrrrrr, PU or SB
3. hypy13...Ubin preferred-wider field of view
4. terencehoe
5. Aaron - Pulau Ubin preferred. Its my playground. I love that island.
6. JK (91467004) (any location)
7. LiverpoolMadman ... ( Finally no standby on that day unless my partner on MC ... )
8. cyk13 - PU or SB
9. whiteshades Ubin (my 2nd and last outing for this year.) =( hp 8533 3006
10. k4rsh ... this is my 2nd outing with the pentax family, count me in !
11. whitepaper (first outing)
12. elavan - PU or SB. shiok arrrr time to take out grossly under-used 500mm!! :devil: