Pentaxians April Outing - Please Post Your Photos Here

So when's the next outing? Looking forward to it, especially since I missed the April one!

Next outing will be in ...

... May of course ;)

When is less important than where! I am excited in the next outing, always good to learn from the "masters" here.

I am waiting for the date for the next outing date too. Hopefully it does not clash with my tests date.
Hope to learn for from fellow pentaxians.

Glad you like it. You can do whatever you want w/ the photo, as long as the one in the photo doesn't mind :bsmilie:
LOL.. Nope, i am not going to post it anywhere.. just keep it.. very beautiful..

You meant Jedi masters?:bsmilie:

Jedi Masters are sitting at the C & N camps. I should be referring to the Sith Lords instead, young Anakin wants to learn......

Jedi Masters are sitting at the C & N camps. I should be referring to the Sith Lords instead, young Anakin wants to learn......

I'd rather be Han Solo. Doing my own thing while the Jedi and Sith compete for power. Smugglers are their own bosses. ;)

I'd rather be Han Solo. Doing my own thing while the Jedi and Sith compete for power. Smugglers are their own bosses. ;)

How about being a Bounty Hunter trolling at the C&N forums?

Blending in, opera58 the chameleon!
4553904241_76506b194a.jpg

Group Photo
4554537198_7ea859330c_b.jpg

Sexy Shoulders - Adam Lamberts meet the fan session at Bugis Junction
4553903599_25b321d3f4.jpg

Peace! - service with a message
4554536794_62a30f8941.jpg

all taken with film camera mx and sigma28 manual focus lens. given some extreme treatment post processing with picassa and a narrow crop. sorry for the late posting, just got back my film from processing.

Opera looks scary...:bigeyes:

Like that must pay HUGE royalties liao kekekeke . . . .:bsmilie:

felix, many ppl wanna keep ur photo. u not scared meh now becoming a popular Pentax Idol? :bsmilie:

Wait next outing sign autograph already. hahaha

Next time have to wear Man-kini become the next Pentax XMM for us. lol

Last edited:
Anyways. where will it be for the next outing? si buay tahan. haha

felix, many ppl wanna keep ur photo. u not scared meh now becoming a popular Pentax Idol? :bsmilie:

Wait next outing sign autograph already. hahaha

Next time have to wear Man-kini become the next Pentax XMM for us. lol

Cannot lah got Family pack liao hahahaha . . . .