Pentaxian Gathering in June, open for suggestions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't get to test the modded cam? :(

nice shots there, btw!

Well, I did take a couple in door shots, but not nice lah.

Here is one (K100D+M20 @ F4, ISO1600, 1/3s):

IMGP5924_s.jpg

My hands were pretty steady I guess, but the two Pentaxians in the photo couldn't be steady enough for a sharp shot :bsmilie:

Personally I think Pentax is still rather weak when it come to AF in low light situation. :confused:

arghh... totally agree..
i was trying to shoot in a rather dim place and the flash light went on and off (making me feel like an idi*t) and the cam can't focus.. haha

Thanks Denis. Yes, that's the ONE :cool:[/QUOTE]
woah...
Feng wei got a Voigt too??
from who leh?

Yes but no Pentaxian clear the table after the meal especially the one who's having a Mac's breakfast :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

That's me.:sweat: Must admit I'm the only one who had the Mac's breakfast. :sweatsm:

Hmm, that's bad :( Guess we were too into our talks, then forgot about our manors :embrass:

We will do our best for our most liveable wonderfull world. :D

CHEERS TO ALL

Yes, me bad.:cry: Too engross and totally forget.:( Even FW have to call to look for me. Must thanks the people who's helped to clean up. Cheers.

Yes, me bad.:cry: Too engross and totally forget.:( Even FW have to call to look for me. Must thanks the people who's helped to clean up. Cheers.

got ppl clean up meh...:bsmilie: i though all left without clearing...anyway it was a great outing even though its raining. Gain some experience on macro already...lets have more outing...:thumbsup:

got ppl clean up meh...:bsmilie: i though all left without clearing...anyway it was a great outing even though its raining. Gain some experience on macro already...lets have more outing...:thumbsup:

nobody clean up meh...??:bigeyes: Than must :kok: Spendork. Why kok him see the pic he posted.:bsmilie:

Well, I did take a couple in door shots, but not nice lah.

Here is one (K100D+M20 @ F4, ISO1600, 1/3s):

IMGP5924_s.jpg

My hands were pretty steady I guess, but the two Pentaxians in the photo couldn't be steady enough for a sharp shot :bsmilie:

hahhaa...hard to keep myself steady when I smsing leh =P

mmm...there's no group photo and who's who for this outing? :)

Only butterfly i got, raining its so bloody hard to get them keep still !!!

2600073427_5943786401_o.jpg

make my hands tired :angry:
2600899600_f47c77b8a7_o.jpg

I like these 2 photos, CheeLeng.. I should have used my FA 100mm instead. The 125 VT just simply puts out all the unnecessary clutter around the object you are interested in, especially the creepy crawlies..

You guys really had great times :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hoping to join next time, but scared of LBA virus :D

Oh ya..we didn't take a grp foto as tink due to the rain pple are coming in by batch...=P

Status
Not open for further replies.