Pentax strobist sharing (Jul 08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
aya just did alot of reading thats all...theroy oni la...can talk cannot execute :bsmilie: anyway let others have the chance first...really got slots then i drop by...

Zenten ah :bsmilie: ... i must go buy a ladder first to stand beside him :bsmilie:

lol he's more than just ladder. He can control white-balance and skin tone well, and if u pick up his skin post-process, it'll be very useful^^

LOL.... You've gotta agree the Sigma1770 gots a more comprehensive range than the kit...
+ it does macro (to some extend) too... :D

I've got a couple of model kits I could bring along...
Though the best painted on is a Gundam Leopard which is a little hard to pose becos of its heavy armory... :p

lol, 1 gundam enough^^; no time for too many^^ But I'll love to see ur gundam shots^^

haha...paiseh..I get the camera body only so no kit lens..started off with sigma 17-70 straight =P

Btw..will the date be confirm further down when it draw closer? or we can say it's more of less confirm on the 12th?

More or less confirm. I'll confirm by next Wed, tomorrow need go ICT for 1 week:sweat:

lol, 1 gundam enough^^; no time for too many^^ But I'll love to see ur gundam shots^^

More or less confirm. I'll confirm by next Wed, tomorrow need go ICT for 1 week:sweat:

What ICT??? "I Can Tell"??? :D;p

ok, alan will bring his chio gundam =P ICT..haha..In Camp Training...

What ICT??? "I Can Tell"??? :D;p

Reservist, In-Camp-Training.

BTW, woonsin when u come, dun worry if u can't understand some stuff. Just stayed behind for 1/2 hour I'll try clear any doubts u have^^

Reservist, In-Camp-Training.

BTW, woonsin when u come, dun worry if u can't understand some stuff. Just stayed behind for 1/2 hour I'll try clear any doubts u have^^

Oh, sorry for my ignorance.... Actually I had never been in NS before and was exempted because I am Deaf. No chance for me to experience tougher training in NS. :(

Yes, will try to understand your preparations of strobists there and write down notes at same time.

I like to join. (however I do not have a flash.)

With so many people there, even if you don't include what longko have, I think you don't have to worry about flash... :p

Yeah..I tink without ur flash..there will be enuff to blind all of us..

BTW Alan the gundam will be under u ok? I can bring a couple of stikfas to join in the crowd =P

BTW Alan the gundam will be under u ok? I can bring a couple of stikfas to join in the crowd =P

Okay... Got an okay from wife... :D
Will bring my Leopard D, EVA-00 and maybe RX-78-3.
You guys want something challenging to shoot?
I have a 1/144 Millennium Edition (black transparent plastic) RX-78-2.
I think I might present some challenging being dark but transparent.
No idea how the light will deflect/reflect/go through.... ;p

Hi,

Please include me.

I will bring 18-55 and my 360 flash.

I like to join. (however I do not have a flash.)

Just join no worry^^ It'll help u decide if u need a flash or not.

Okay... Got an okay from wife... :D
Will bring my Leopard D, EVA-00 and maybe RX-78-3.
You guys want something challenging to shoot?
I have a 1/144 Millennium Edition (black transparent plastic) RX-78-2.
I think I might present some challenging being dark but transparent.
No idea how the light will deflect/reflect/go through.... ;p

Just bring 1 Gundam will be enough^^; The Millennium Edition most likely can use 2x equal power flash on both side and 1 color gel flash below. Should have a darker effect than this^^;
IMGP7357copy.jpg

Hi,

Please include me.

I will bring 18-55 and my 360 flash.

Sure^^

Since a few Pentax bros are interested in simple product/close-up photography, I'd decide to hold a sharing workshop/gathering on the 12th of Jul. Only 6 slots, as I dun wan too many ppl. Will only go through the basics with multiple flash sets. Most likely will hold a basic sharing workshop on P-TTL strobist after my AF-540FGZ came back from Jap

Everything to be confirmed, but this is the likely to be the details.

Theme: Basic Products and Close-up
Date: 12th Jul 08 (Sat) If this date I can't hold it'll be on a Sat of Jul
Venue: In Balestier
Time: 1pm to 3pm max.
Program: Go thru basic setup, basic photography and basic PP
6 slots:
1. woonsin
2. ishou80
3. alanswan
4. Sting
5. Simplytimo

Just join no worry^^ It'll help u decide if u need a flash or not.

Just bring 1 Gundam will be enough^^; The Millennium Edition most likely can use 2x equal power flash on both side and 1 color gel flash below. Should have a darker effect than this^^;
IMGP7357copy.jpg

Sure^^

Beautiful image :thumbsup: Thinking of doing photos on my dad's favourite plants after I learn from your simple DIY close up photography. FYI, i will get my new AF540FGZ flash from my friend tonight after he flied here from USA. Thank to you and Gigahz for advices.

Since a few Pentax bros are interested in simple product/close-up photography, I'd decide to hold a sharing workshop/gathering on the 12th of Jul. Only 6 slots, as I dun wan too many ppl. Will only go through the basics with multiple flash sets. Most likely will hold a basic sharing workshop on P-TTL strobist after my AF-540FGZ came back from Jap

6 slots:
1. woonsin
2. ishou80
3. alanswan
4. Sting
5. Simplytimo

I wanna join.
I have 18-50 and may have a flash at this time.

6 slots:
1. woonsin
2. ishou80
3. alanswan
4. Sting
5. Simplytimo
6. southernoise