Pentax/Ricoh Monthly Outing - Botanic Garden on 12 Oct 2014 - Test Run of KS-1/ WG-M1

Would be appreciated if anyone could bring along any tele-converter from 1.4x up to 2x so that I could try with my 100 macro lens. Thanks a lot.

Would be appreciated if anyone could bring along any tele-converter from 1.4x up to 2x so that I could try with my 100 macro lens. Thanks a lot.

Ok i can bring mine bro...:)

Joe can bring your A*85mm f1.4? Like to try leh

great fengwei. those wanting a new camera can just have a hold on this.

Iittoo, ranchy and company, all not coming ? aslo desmond 1st Ds, great pentax macro shooter. Think there are quite a number here.

otc

Want to come but can't make it. :( Already got something on in the morning...

Back to the list, do update if you all are joining..
01. fengwei (hp:91993299)
02. Chipvn
03. sunnycamera
04. Jaiyen
05. felixcat8888
06. SyncGuy
07. MissyD
08. Nayli (Hahaha!!! Gotta start them young!) :p
09. Oceanpriest
10. Ray_stinger

So is this on Sat 11 Oct or Sun 12 Oct? Sorry, abit confused... :confused:

see you all at botanical gdn 8 to 830 am.. I will park at car park near café entering from bukit timah road side.

simon6 not coming?

otc

i sold all of them already, and I am using DFA 100mm WR now for easier life. :cool:

by the way, it is already wide open for both lens, i used my hand to keep DAL18-55 aperture level wide open, and down when shot.

I tried other 5:1 combo and 3:1 combo before, it is practically useless in the wild, unless tripod setup indoors.

my previous combo,

super 3:1 macro set by shining camera, on Flickr

5:1 macro step rig with Sigma 50mm f2.8 1:1 manual lens by shining camera, on Flickr

sunny, bring along the high mag set up if possible.

otc

Looks like lots of experts going for this trip.
To bad I probably going to miss this one since the visa is long over used :D

I encourage those who are intrested in Marco to go.
So many knowledgeable folks going so lots to pick up tips from.

Jk, if possible bring along home affair minister and children, with milk powder and 2 litres of warm water, we will be glad to take portraiture for your family.

Quite sure 645Z and 75mm lens will perform;) I think will be memorable for your family. By the way your children, they are cute:) and lovely and not forgetting your wife too.

otc

Jk, if possible bring along home affair minister and children, with milk powder and 2 litres of warm water, we will be glad to take portraiture for your family.

Quite sure 645Z and 75mm lens will perform;) I think will be memorable for your family. By the way your children, they are cute:) and lovely and not forgetting your wife too.

otc

Ha..ha...
I think, by the time I manage the logistics to get there, I will be :
1. Very late
2. Face very black :D

I am the family scribe, all the lenses are for taking the picts of the kids.
If not for them, I'd probably only need 3-4 lenses only for travel photography. :D

see you all at botanical gdn 8 to 830 am.. I will park at car park near café entering from bukit timah road side.

simon6 not coming?

otc

hope you got spare cha kway tiao plates just in case you see my diy diffuser flop

hope you got spare cha kway tiao plates just in case you see my diy diffuser flop

I don't know why but in the face of adversity, Pentaxian always rise up to the challenge.. I really like this char kway teow novelty. :D

HI all

My first outing with Pentaxian.... just to learn and try out but gotta leave 9 plus sigh.... but a little is better than none.

See u guys tom.

01. fengwei (hp:91993299)
02. Chipvn
03. sunnycamera
04. Jaiyen
05. felixcat8888
06. SyncGuy
07. MissyD
08. Nayli (Hahaha!!! Gotta start them young!) :p
09. Oceanpriest
10. Ray_stinger
11. Overworked