Pentax/Ricoh July GBTB Outing : Pls share your photos here

Really high quality shots from the outing!

Seems you guys really enjoyed the great weather and shooting there. Pity that I couldn't join, probably the 1st time ever since our outing started in 2008 :(

But I did go there over a week ago w/ my brother's family. Here is one I took over the bridge of my nephew:

I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky

R0000771_s_zpscf30c671-1.jpg
Bluff! Jump from the ledge!! ;p

Hope everyone had fun.. Here's one taken right before I left. I was telling Bernard that the weather was unexpectedly good given the bad showing for the last week. Btw, I received quite a few questions about blending - so I'm wondering if anyone here has a good location w projector for a possible demo sometime down the road?

Hey hey. Long time no see. I've also gotten one too not long ago. Looking forward to join in the next outing ;)

Finally find time to blend my shots, First time doing blending

9343782148_4b2ea49a80_b.jpg

I can book the functional room in my condo for this purpose. Not sure whether they have projector though, but should be easy to find one. Location is close to Yio Chu Kang MRT.

Sorry I think I missed out this post. Thanks for the offer. Are there any costs? I can foot those, assuming it's not too much. Need to borrow someone's laptop w PS though. :) I don't have any laptops these days.

Maybe let's get this up properly - I'll start up a standalone thread soon to gather interest and set a date where most interested parties can make it, also determine the location then. :)

Last edited:
Sorry I think I missed out this post. Thanks for the offer. Are there any costs? I can foot those, assuming it's not too much. Need to borrow someone's laptop w PS though. :) I don't have any laptops these days.

Maybe let's get this up properly - I'll start up a standalone thread soon to gather interest and set a date where most interested parties can make it, also determine the location then. :)

i can provide the laptop...if you want to use a mac haha

I can get project and laptop if needed. Depends on timing though. I can only come out on Sunday.

Haha, sure, I now know how to use Mac ma.. :bsmilie:

You should share also!

cannot la. my processing has no steps :bsmilie:

Didnt roam around and duo blending although took a few bracketing. ONe shot with nd 6stop borrowed from shiosaki.

i can provide the laptop...if you want to use a mac haha

I can get project and laptop if needed. Depends on timing though. I can only come out on Sunday.

Actually it's pretty easy. There is a projector in the functional room, and the booking cost is only S$15. I have a laptop with Photoshop. So I guess we have everything needed. Maybe we can buy some snacks and drink - to make it nice and comfortable for all the participants.
We need to book in advance and it's subject to availability. So we should decide early so I can book early to secure the place.

Actually it's pretty easy. There is a projector in the functional room, and the booking cost is only S$15. I have a laptop with Photoshop. So I guess we have everything needed. Maybe we can buy some snacks and drink - to make it nice and comfortable for all the participants.
We need to book in advance and it's subject to availability. So we should decide early so I can book early to secure the place.

Thanks Greg. I can take a portable projector along if need to. Not the best quality for big group, but for small group discussion, should be fine.