Pentax Photo Marathon 2008 Photos :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Seefei
Eh? why my setup ? I only have a K200D compared with everyone here with K20D and no exotic lenses to my name, just a small few premium ones.
BTW, your shots are great man! You even have a colour version of Feng Wei's BW man.:)

sorrryyy.... i meant flowerpot setup. thanks for the pointing that out and the compliment. i actually copied FW shot but he advised i take another angle to include a wider view of the man & his store. i really learnt a lot from FW.

Why didnt join us?

3132433145_6354c8551f_o.jpg

Takashimaya SC

3127909300_36fdf9068e_o.jpg

Shaw Centre

Final! last two photo from the whole Marathon. tried to grab everything with the fisheye but the curves give away the lens charateristic.

Baracus, you asked for it. Can you see yourself in the first photo? Guess you cant stand still for 15 sec! :bsmilie:

sorrryyy.... i meant flowerpot setup. thanks for the pointing that out and the compliment. i actually copied FW shot but he advised i take another angle to include a wider view of the man & his store. i really learnt a lot from FW.

Why didnt join us?

ah...flowerpot setup more like it.
Was busy...already missed 2 meetups.:cry:
Yes, you can learn alot from FW and the rest of the gurus too.

Wow, a great series of nice pictures here. Just Too many to compliment. Great macros, street photography and many others. I sure miss this outing.....

Status
Not open for further replies.