Pentax Luna New Year Promotion - K-7 for $13xx, Twin WR Kit Lenses for $439SGD!

Well, you can get the Kx twin lens kit and still afford a 50mm f/1.4 within your budget :D

Seems. Pentax is also a great camera.

So my choice is this:

Pentax: K7 (Hopefully can get lah with my budget), Kx (definately can get)

Canon: 500D

But my choice now is more on the Kx since I'm a also a faithful Digital Camera magazine reader and Kx seems to top in ratings than 500D etc. :thumbsup:. Also I saw Kx pic is great and the tone is what I always like to take.

Hopefully I can final decide my choice. sheesh.

Well, firstly the entry level 500D isn't exactly in the same class as the higher-end K7 but as you can see from the pricing, the K7 offers value for money. If the lens range of the Pentax can satisfy your needs, then go for the K7.

Otherwise the Kx (which would be more appropriately compared against the 500D) offers choice of more colours (white, red, blue and black) better noise performance at high ISO, is smaller in size, has build-in CCD stabiliser and compatible with practically all pentax k-mount and m42 lens ever built. Plus there is a dual lens promotion now ! :) Its so small and compact too...and you get to use a REAL pancake lens like the DA40mm ;p

Well, firstly the entry level 500D isn't exactly in the same class as the higher-end K7 but as you can see from the pricing, the K7 offers value for money. If the lens range of the Pentax can satisfy your needs, then go for the K7.

Otherwise the Kx (which would be more appropriately compared against the 500D) offers choice of more colours (white, red, blue and black) better noise performance at high ISO, is smaller in size, has build-in CCD stabiliser and compatible with practically all pentax k-mount and m42 lens ever built. Plus there is a dual lens promotion now ! :) Its so small and compact too...and you get to use a REAL pancake lens like the DA40mm ;p

your just POISON me... *faint*

your just POISON me... *faint*

Its nourishment....not poison lah...Quickly go and get it now! ;p
And have a red Pentaxian lunar new year! :)

Will the dual WR kit lens' price be the same next month?

Will the dual WR kit lens' price be the same next month?

Not sure. by right the promotion has ended already, so the price might have went back up.
Only way to know for sure would be to call up the stores to check.

Stocks are back in the shop again, and it looks like prices have remained the same.

Just to check, can i buy the dual lens kit at S$439 without buying the K7?

Just to check, can i buy the dual lens kit at S$439 without buying the K7?

Yes, you can. But you need to provide the serial of your K7

thanks pals.

i was quoted $1830 for the body and the 2 WR lens. CP