Pentax K-X

Yes,quality is OK.Transfer rate is about 30s-1min for a 3-5min video:)

That's good. At least can save some $$$ from the memory cards.

More advisable that i go for the dual kit lens? Makes more money-sense?

Looks versus $$ :think:

Haha! agree looks versus $$, deciding between this two also! quite a hard nut to crack :confused:

Haha! agree looks versus $$, deciding between this two also! quite a hard nut to crack :confused:

Seems like we both have the same problem... Pentax should offer dual kit lenses in other colours, so that we do not have to crack our brains to contemplate between the 2. :confused:

There is a Transcend SDHC Class 10 8gb $58, 16gb $88 & 32gb $158. Bizgram 5th level SLS.

Last edited:
Sandisk Extreme Class 10 SDHC 4gb $38.70, 8gb $73.40, 16gb $138.20. Best Bargain 5th level SLS.

Patriot SDHC Class 10. 8gb $39, 16gb $75, 32gb $139. Cybermind 4th & 6th level SLS. 4th & 5th level Funan IT Mall.

Patriot SDHC Class 10. 8gb $39, 16gb $75, 32gb $139. Cybermind 4th & 6th level SLS. 4th & 5th level Funan IT Mall.

wow this is really helpful! thanks! cool, i suppose is the cheapest we can get for class 10! ;)

Laser Distributor 5th level SLS. Patriot SDHC Class 10 8gb is $38. $1 cheaper than Cybermind. :cool: 16gb same price though.

I just read tat it performs slightly better than Transcend SDHC Class 10. :think:

There is a Transcend SDHC Class 10 8gb $58, 16gb $88 & 32gb $158. Bizgram 5th level SLS.

Sandisk Extreme Class 10 SDHC 4gb $38.70, 8gb $73.40, 16gb $138.20. Best Bargain 5th level SLS.

Good information. Thanks for sharing. That's quite a big difference, any users of Patriot SD card? any problems faced so far?

Last edited:
Anyone intending to get the black colour one with single kit lens? Can upgrade to the dual kit one and sell me the second lens? Cos i like the white coloured K-X more than the black :(

Just googled, patriot is quite a reputable brand! and the best part is their killer price!
I saw some selling the 50-200mm, but most of them selling between 200 to 300. quite ex >.<
compare to buying the kit for only additional of 100+ !

Just googled, patriot is quite a reputable brand! and the best part is their killer price!
I saw some selling the 50-200mm, but most of them selling between 200 to 300. quite ex >.<
compare to buying the kit for only additional of 100+ !

Exact difference IMO is $899 - $782 = $117

If paying $200 for the lens, difference is about $83, may be quite a reasonable bargain to think that you can get the colour of the body that you want...

Where did you find it?

Last edited:
seeing lots of K-Xs nowadays... helix bridge launch already saw a few! lol we are becoming mainstream! And The Patriot SD cards are really cheap! shall get one as spare !

Exact difference IMO is $899 - $782 = $117

If paying $200 for the lens, difference is about $83, may be quite a reasonable bargain to think that you can get the colour of the body that you want...

Where did you find it?

I saw it probably 2 weeks ago, at the pentax camera selling thread. If i remember, is selling at 280.

I saw it probably 2 weeks ago, at the pentax camera selling thread. If i remember, is selling at 280.

Hopefully can meet any kind soul getting the black single kit lens and sell the second lens to me at the price difference. :bsmilie:

At Fuwell 4th Level SLS. They have a Patriot SDHC Class 10 16gb for $79.

wah that is cheap!:bigeyes:
but have not try there flash mem...
try their ram before... ok

Hopefully can meet any kind soul getting the black single kit lens and sell the second lens to me at the price difference. :bsmilie:

You might wanna try waiting outside SLRR/OP/Manly for someone buying the dual kit but you'll have to be very very patient:bsmilie: