PENTAX K-3 Prestige Edition

Comparisons with my K-30.

14915093769_0ff339b01f_b.jpg

15101780125_c19e7508ba_b.jpg

In case you're wondering, whilst the colour and finish are similar, they are not the same.

First thing is I want to thank Feng Wei for giving the heads up last Friday. Checked with SLRR in the morning, they came back to me around lunch time and said they'll be receiving a set that very afternoon! :thumbsup:

SLRR watsapped me a pic and gave me a quote. I reserved it and went down to close the deal on Friday evening.

I took some quick and dirty pics. Not very good or experienced with product shooting so excuse the feeble attempt. Anyway thought i'd share pictures of this beauty with you guys...

So, at $1,72-, it comes with the Pentax O-CC90 camera case and an 8GB Toshiba SD card.
15101759725_b4426daf56_b.jpg

Box proudly displays it's prestigious award!

Don't you just love Jap English?

The beauty is revealed (off course i took off the bubble wrap first).

15098765071_cd7ab4e904_b.jpg

Good for you.........a very attractive package indeed. So now who else will be getting it? :)

The materials used for interior packing should go along the same line as prestige ;) .

The materials used for interior packing should go along the same line as prestige ;) .

Haha! I think only reserved for things like this...

pentax-645d-red.jpg

Congrats bro....

Never see yours leh . . . :devil:

Hahahaha....i got antidote to tahan the poison....still wait after photokina...and my exam over first....2-3wks never play my cam liao....old lenses bought also no time play....slow slow ok bro...hahah hows ur fa85 bro haha...anw September outing hope can join in....:)

Last edited:
congrats for the good looking camera,

just wish the package box also with same color paint to matching the feel.

congrats for the good looking camera,

just wish the package box also with same color paint to matching the feel.

Maybe also get gold leaf to wrap the camera .........:bsmilie:

Thanks for all the congrats. I heard not many Prestige models brought in by APD...

Actually, 50 sets for SG market is quite alot, no?...