Pentax Commercial in SG (From Pentax Singapore FB page)

Rather the glory days of ILCs. :)

Nope, Fuji and Olympus aren't doing any better if not worse than those bigger camera makers. And ILC (interchangeable lens camera) is the combination of dSLR and mirrorless cameras with interchangeable lenses.

The only glory ones are phone cameras.

Last edited:
Nope, Fuji and Olympus aren't doing any better if not worse than those bigger camera makers. And ILC (interchangeable lens camera) is the combination of dSLR and mirrorless cameras with interchangeable lenses.
Sure, just wait and see. :) You're not patient enough.

Sure, just wait and see. :) You're not patient enough.

Sure. But I still don't see the majorities would buy a Fuji instead of a Canon or Nikon, no matter how good those Fuji cameras/lenses are. It's only guys like us (who take up less than 1% of the non-phone camera user base) who might buy mirrorless over dSLR cameras.

Fujifilm's Electronic Imaging (digital) group saw sales fall 14.2% year-on-year in the three months to December 2013, and 13.6% across the previous nine months. The Imaging Solutions division, of which Electronic Imaging is part, saw income rise 7.2% over the same period, thanks to sales of instant cameras and optical units for smartphones, TV cameras and projectors. The increased sales saw the division reduce its loses to ¥1.5bn, from ¥3.9bn over the same period in 2012.

Last edited:
Master I seldom use my LG pro for photoshot except sms or calls hahaha I tried some 13mp shots with it and was not great or good so I stick my hands back to camera hahaha

Master I seldom use my LG pro for photoshot except sms or calls hahaha I tried some 13mp shots with it and was not great or good so I stick my hands back to camera hahaha

Then you belong to the 0.1% of those who are taking photos (by either phone cameras or dedicated cameras) :D

I myself start to use my phone cameras more and more, I think I've taken far more photos w my iPhone than my K3 and X100 combined in the past year.

Last edited: