PC show 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Shot..!! anymore huh ?? huh!!? :bigeyes: :what: :lovegrin:

Shucks I missed the Nikon gals. The panasonic models were pretty patronising about ppl taking their pics, whether on stage or off. Canny is asking for her pics from Bobman's shoot, so anyone who went pls send her a copy.
And did anyone see Joanne Peh during the last day? Unfortunately I cant take her picture since I was working. Damn busy at that time. :cry:

Hey martin, where you focus? ;) This with the 18~70 right?
Never jio me shoot with you. No wonder I cannot find the SB600. You took it with you to shoot them right? Thought we lost it ;(
Ray will flip when he sees the gals :D

dropzone said:
anyway, the girl to the left, is she the one that is hosting cartoon central? She looks like the girl who is so called "on the search" for astro boy, in the mornings of sat and sun. :)

she does bear an incredible resemblance... but isn't the one on kidscentral like 13yrs old or thereabouts?

and by the way, why are you watching kidscentral? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

obviousdude said:
she does bear an incredible resemblance... but isn't the one on kidscentral like 13yrs old or thereabouts?

and by the way, why are you watching kidscentral? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Hehe, 2 people agree with what i said so far, including you. :) Yea, I think the kids central one is only at 13 yrs old, quite young. Maybe its her older sister.

I watch kids central only for 1 reason.... SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!! :cool: Its a funny cartoon. Now available only on Sunday 9am, so folks, catch it while it lasts! used to be on sat and sun... for some unknown reason... now sunday only... :(

the one on the left looks abit like the taiwanese called ah ya.. the taller version of cuz... hahhahhahah dun u guys think so ?

dropzone said:
I watch kids central only for 1 reason.... SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!! :cool: Its a funny cartoon. Now available only on Sunday 9am, so folks, catch it while it lasts! used to be on sat and sun... for some unknown reason... now sunday only... :(

haha, i used to catch Justice League when it was on Sundays at 11am. Spongebob's not for me... :D

SerSiTiv said:
This is my take what cam were U using? I think was beside you. = P

they had some photoshoot... = P

Nikon2.jpg

I was using the camera as mentioned on the their arms. :D

I notice your photo looks abit out of proportion. The D70 poster on the gals background looks abit too short on the width. :think:

Perhaps you are right but they were not posing for me anyway was for some Nikon photgrapher. I just chap one leg in thanks for the comments will look out. I'm a photograph newbie.

youhoo....where are youu....neucon....

something for everyone.
sF1010027.jpg

sF1010034.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.