PC show 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahbeng said:
oh my god, the 2 models look :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

Muahah.....brudder....one of them is actually miss photogenic in the recent Miss Universe Singapore contest. :bsmilie:

ahbeng said:

Err.. you know the model on the right is actually Miss Universe Singapore 2nd runner up.. She flinch to look not to happy when she lost. It was a split second expression dunno if you guys caught it on tv.

KNIGHT ONG said:
Hmm .. actually the model in red look very chio ..... :D You got to see her in person ... :bsmilie:

i dont think so.. not very chio. seen her in person, ok lar...

ahbeng said:

Brudder ah beng, i don't know how to put it but i felt it's not fair to thumbdown all those models out there, who are trying to make a career out of their physical assets (even if you don't consider them to have any). These gals may happen to be our sisters, friends, relatives, etc. The fact that they have achieved a certain status (modelling is also a profession, anyone shld be proud of) in the commercial world shows that they are up and above most others in our country. At the very least, please provide us examples of who you are comparing with these models so that we can assess your own standard. I feel that the models are all thumbups and they shld be supported so that more new models will be encouraged to join the industry instead of just always complaining in the comfort of our chair. If you have gone to photoshoots, you will be surprised how hard these models work for their money. Anyway, you look around at the fair and compare to all the gals who went there (or maybe all the gals you know), how many actually caught yr attention besides these models? As such, I say, they are all very chio.... and they brighten up the whole fair!

lauLEE said:
Brudder ah beng, i don't know how to put it but i felt it's not fair to thumbdown all those models out there, who are trying to make a career out of their physical assets (even if you don't consider them to have any). These gals may happen to be our sisters, friends, relatives, etc. The fact that they have achieved a certain status (modelling is also a profession, anyone shld be proud of) in the commercial world shows that they are up and above most others in our country. At the very least, please provide us examples of who you are comparing with these models so that we can assess your own standard. I feel that the models are all thumbups and they shld be supported so that more new models will be encouraged to join the industry instead of just always complaining in the comfort of our chair. If you have gone to photoshoots, you will be surprised how hard these models work for their money. Anyway, you look around at the fair and compare to all the gals who went there (or maybe all the gals you know), how many actually caught yr attention besides these models? As such, I say, they are all very chio.... and they brighten up the whole fair!

I agree! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Its also the photog's duty to bring out the best quality in each person he/she shoots. Thus if a picture turns out bad, the photog is also responsible. Some of my friends are in this line and it's tough being a model. Esp so when the industry tends to favour caucasian faces at this moment.

ahbeng said:
This is totally uncalled for. Please respect the subject and the poster.

Maybe he prefers "ah lians and ah huis" since his name is stated as such.

So ahbeng, care to show your wonderful ah lians and ah huis photos if you think this 2 girls are not presentable?

I went to the PC show and I did saw this 2 girls which Canonised took. They look great in real person as well.

there is actually one more girl working for canon. think she looks great. :)

Canonised said:
Funny this year no one seems to be taking any pics of the models, so i oso paiseh didn't take any, until i saw someone testing out a canon cam. SO i juz took 1 miserable one and left.
neuron, hope one of these pretty models is the one your brother is looking for.

73Canonmodels-med.jpg

anyway, the girl to the left, is she the one that is hosting cartoon central? She looks like the girl who is so called "on the search" for astro boy, in the mornings of sat and sun. :)

dropzone said:
anyway, the girl to the left, is she the one that is hosting cartoon central? She looks like the girl who is so called "on the search" for astro boy, in the mornings of sat and sun. :)

Yeh she does look like her. Wonder if its her older sister .

u want models? my god here in jp got a lot a lot a lot of chio bu siah.. :cool:

anyway the 2 models posted look ok :thumbsup:

maybe u might like to indicate which camera brand model yr bro is looking for. i might be able to help u. still...y is he looking for the pic in the first place? shld have gone up to the model to ask her to pose for u.

n whoever shot canny the previous time at bobmann's studio, pls try to give some of yr pics to her. i talked to her and she asked for some from the photographers who shot her in the studio.

tks.

Hmmm...
on 2nd thought, I did see 1 quite good looking canon model.
I think it's the 1 on the left... But on the photo really didn't turn out well.

There is 1 more model there, quite sweet looking.
The models are quite sweet lah, not that bad right. Two of them are among the Top 5 in miss singapore this year. I still miss the Eva :bsmilie:

Nikon F4 Babes at PC Show. Not enough eye contact as there was a few photographers taking the shots. :D

DSC_0007acopy.jpg

DSC_0008acopy.jpg

Canonised said:
Funny this year no one seems to be taking any pics of the models, so i oso paiseh didn't take any, until i saw someone testing out a canon cam. SO i juz took 1 miserable one and left.
neuron, hope one of these pretty models is the one your brother is looking for.

73Canonmodels-med.jpg

the lady on the left is =D~ :lovegrin:

This is my take what cam were U using? I think was beside you. = P

they had some photoshoot... = P

Nikon2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.