Pay for studio + photog, but no photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming that there are no terms and conditions (which unseen is checking with his friend right now), the photos do not belong to the studio.

As stated by reachme, if your company does not take action against he photographer, you'll only invite suspicion on yourself.

i stand corrected. unseen has identified himself but not his friend.

the photos belong to the studio and not the photographer as the photos were taken in the context of our business.

have identified myself to vince. any more queries, would be happy to answer your queries. pls pm me.

thanks,

manager
instant glamour

i stand corrected. unseen has identified himself but not his friend.

the photos belong to the studio and not the photographer as the photos were taken in the context of our business.

have identified myself to vince. any more queries, would be happy to answer your queries. pls pm me.

thanks,

manager
instant glamour

In context of business, following the law, the photos belong to the one commissioning the photos, no? In this case, you commission your ex photographers, and your ex photographers take them for you. In the customer context, they commission you to take photos, and thus the photos belong to them right?

Isn't there a double standard being applied here?

Anyway I will be emailing instant glamour directly about this issue. PM-ing here/creating accounts here is most suspicious and unreliable, as in the above case where private information privvy to one party was surprisingly known to the other.

This thread will be closed as it served its purpose for the thread starter. At the same time the context of this thread is more consumer (compliant) related rather than discussion on the business aspect of the photography business.

Thread is closed and do not post any further posting on this subject here but in the consumer corner forum instead

Status
Not open for further replies.