Panasonic Updates Firmware of DMC-LX3 V2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panasonic do not suspend both Windows and Mac firmware for nothing; there must be a good reason for doing that.

I think I'll wait for Panasonic to resume the download.

:eek:So what do you guys think...better to wait...or...? May I've some suggestions/recommendations on this issue...?Tia:):cool:

hmm...:bsmilie:...hopefully not the wait long-long type ahh:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Will wait lor...will wait lor...:bsmilie::cool:

Last edited:
I think it is wiser to wait. There must be a reason for the suspension.
In the meantime can continue to shoot the pictures you wanted.
If loaded the new firmware (and there is a bug) it may affect your precious pictures then jialat, jialat... especially when your beautiful partner/other half valuable pictures get affected.

Rumour said 1:1 has issue, no big deal.

I think it is wiser to wait. There must be a reason for the suspension.
In the meantime can continue to shoot the pictures you wanted.
If loaded the new firmware (and there is a bug) it may affect your precious pictures then jialat, jialat... especially when your beautiful partner/other half valuable pictures get affected.
Hopefully ear don't get pull manz...:bsmilie::bsmilie:...

Yeah, you've got a point:cool: cos it's never too late than "what happen if"=scenario may occur mah, right:):cool:

I upgraded the firmware the moment it had been released. Hope that v2.X will be out soon to solve the problem. Wondering if it is 1 : 1 ratio caused it.

Just gotten my LX3 recently. Great usage. =)

One time, one of my colleague accidentally deleted all the pictures of their honeymoon (on the very last day of their honeymoon) and did not know it is possible to be recover them.
By the time I know about it, already too late .sigh!

One time, one of my colleague accidentally deleted all the pictures of their honeymoon (on the very last day of their honeymoon) and did not know it is possible to be recover them.
By the time I know about it, already too late .sigh!

Deleted and format are able to rescue back provided no other information had been done after that. Lesson learnt.

I ever formatted wrong drive, which is my photo drive.

I end up paid $800 to ADRC to retrieve 90% of photos back. Bad photos that cannot be retrieve can be taken down from my flickr album. But I did lost some photos which I do need it at all.
:dunno:

What is wrong with the firmware? I updated the day it was released and so far no problem leh.

I upgraded the firmware the moment it had been released. Hope that v2.X will be out soon to solve the problem. Wondering if it is 1 : 1 ratio caused it.

Just gotten my LX3 recently. Great usage. =)

What is wrong with the firmware? I updated the day it was released and so far no problem leh.

Generally speaking, I myself also dunno what's wrong. I guess it is minor issue, if not there's no reason why they suspend the download link. Better to wait for their new version with explanation.

Maybe there isn't any bug on the firmware 2.0.
But some add-ons to make the LX-3 even better cam.:thumbsup:

Maybe there isn't any bug on the firmware 2.0.
But some add-ons to make the LX-3 even better cam.:thumbsup:

I hope the lens will be able to zoom in/out during movie mode.

Just saw from the panasonic lumix website,the latest firmware v2.1 will be released on 20 Oct...21 more days to go

I am wondering after upgrading the firmware , is the 3rd party battery still able to use?

I am wondering after upgrading the firmware , is the 3rd party battery still able to use?

I used my 3rd party batt to flash the firmware;p
it doesn't even know tt it is a 3rd party batt
as long as it supplies the required voltage can liao

Has anyone upgraded to 2.0 and encountered major bugs?

I am so So SOOOO tempted to upgrade and bring out to my oversea trip this weekend!!!!!:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.